Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

George Carlin

Well as was said for Tim Russert (also RIP), "He'll be missed, as he was loved - greatly."

He was one funny motherfucker though lmao. <3 Carlin

I will now quote the late, great George Carlin to express the way this sorrowful event makes me feel; "Shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker"

He was a great man

Dude that sucks so bad.. wow, I didn't know.. he seriously, besides making millions laugh, he knew some shit.. very smart man, very funny man, will be missed..

RIP George Carlin

RIP Bill Hicks, Tim Russert, John Candy, etc..

He had like 5 heart attacks in the past ten years. George Carlin was truly a great man with perspective. We should all learn something from him.

St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates going, "Well well well motherfucker, its about god damn time I get to see your cocksucking ass here. Wait until God gets to take a shit on your application to get in here, right after he pisses on it. You can fuck off and rub your tits while I let the big man decide this one. BTW, huge fan, but can we call it the 7 dirty words you can't say in Heaven now?"

R.I.P. Gonna miss those comedy specials on HBO. A comedian that made you think and laugh.

The first time I watched George Carlin I was 8 and his jokes finally made me feel ok about not believing in God. I have been a huge fan ever since.

I found out at about 2 AM this morning.

Me too. This sucks, I missed a chance to see him in Miami back in December.

R.I.P. Mr. Carlin.

Somewhere in heavin him and Bill Hicks are giving a slutty angel the Eifel Tower.

Me too. This sucks, I missed a chance to see him in Miami back in December.

R.I.P. Mr. Carlin.

Somewhere in heavin him and Bill Hicks are giving a slutty angel the Eifel Tower.

He's not in heaven.

The first time I watched George Carlin I was 8 and his jokes finally made me feel ok about not believing in God. I have been a huge fan ever since.
That made me feel all warm inside.

I just ordered his 14 DVD stand-up collection and read "When Will Jesus Pass the Porkchops" again.

I miss that dude. Him and Mitch Hedberg are the only celebrities I damn near cried for. Their comedy helped shape my life, not only am I secure with my obsession with profanities and other offensive behavior, I'm proud of it lol.

And no Carlin isn't in heaven, he already helped disprove it's existence on live television! He's chillin' with Buddha until he finds a new organism to call home!