Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix20

Fixing ZE Stuff

It's come to my attention that there has been quiet a few things I think should be fixed with ZE or added to it. 

1. If there are no players on have 4 bots on so its not boring just for one person and as people join the bots get kicked. For instance, if there are 4 players then there should be 1 bot and if there is 3 players there should be 2 bots. That way it makes people want to stay on while they wait for more people to join.

2. Fix the R8 ammo

3. Make it so people can't just do +right or +left to farm credits.

4. A way to do !report in game to report players.

I jus think these would help the server a lot.

Just now, Phoenix20 said:

Yeah is what? Mag7 has major knock back and it has 50 ammo

Okay, but how many people on the server ACTUALLY use the Mag7? Lmfao. 

55 minutes ago, fps_trucka said:

The R8 ammo is like that because of its knock back. 

R8 is like that because the csgo update reset ammo in a couple guns and it just hasn't been fixed yet. It is the same with the a few other guns like the usp and m4a1-s.

Just now, fps_trucka said:

Okay, but how many people on the server ACTUALLY use the Mag7? Lmfao. 

Actually a lot of the GOOD ZE regulars do... So yeah...

The mag7 is a high risk high reward gun. Yes it has a lot of knockback, but also a low range with low fire rate. If the person with the mag7 misses the shot on a bhoping zombie they are pretty much dead.

P.S. Ice is right about the ammo situation.

Edited by FreeLancer

Just now, _Ice_ said:

R8 is like that because the csgo update reset ammo in a couple guns and it just hasn't been fixed yet. It is the same with the a few other guns like the usp and m4a1-s.

I have not been on ze for a while but wasn't R8 clip size set to 1?

Just now, fps_trucka said:

I have not been on ze for a while but wasn't R8 clip size set to 1?

Nope it was set to like 30 after the pistol nerf.

1 hour ago, FreeLancer said:

The mag7 is a high risk high reward gun. Yes it has a lot of knockback, but also a low range with low fire rate. If the person with the mag7 misses the shot on a bhoping zombie they are pretty much dead.

P.S. Ice is right about the ammo situation.

same with the R8 though... except with the range being longer. bhoping zombie can fuck you up and the R8 has a delay before shooting. On top of that in order to get any good knock back on the R8 you have to headshot them.

same with the R8 though... except with the range being longer. bhoping zombie can fuck you up and the R8 has a delay before shooting. On top of that in order to get any good knock back on the R8 you have to headshot them.

The R8 is supposed to have 30 clip, it is just broken rn. All pistols used to have a 100 clip but that was pretty OP so they were nerfed to 30. The USP and M4a1-S are also broken so they have default mags rn. Usually every CS update the guns that were added into the game (post release) break and go back to default mag size until someone fixes it.

Edited by FreeLancer

In the past we have talked about bots. They are too hard to make. 

The gun ammo will be fixed soonTM.

Please allow our staff some time to get everything in order.

Edited by MistaChang

Normally to have bots maneuver through a map there need to be a nav mesh for the map. more often than not the map maker will put an empty nav mesh in their map, instead of letting csgo automatically build it. It can take hours just to build a single nav mesh for a map, and even then the bots won't do exactly what you want them to do. I don't know if @Chewy or @AntiTeal have read this yet, but might as well ping them.

Just now, KiD Fearless said:

Normally to have bots maneuver through a map there need to be a nav mesh for the map. more often than not the map maker will put an empty nav mesh in their map, instead of letting csgo automatically build it. It can take hours just to build a single nav mesh for a map, and even then the bots won't do exactly what you want them to do. I don't know if @Chewy or @AntiTeal have read this yet, but might as well ping them.

The problem with bots is, that you would need to recode the bots atleast for ZE otherwise bots would be useless since they wouldn't try to run away from zombies. And it is questionable what bot zombies would do without a different AI

10 hours ago, Jodas said:

The problem with bots is, that you would need to recode the bots atleast for ZE otherwise bots would be useless since they wouldn't try to run away from zombies. And it is questionable what bot zombies would do without a different AI

tbh I only say add bots so people that join the server can play the map without being forced to be first zombie when no one is on. Regardless if the bots can do the map or not. I wasn't asking for them to make a whole nav system for every map that has a fucked up one. 

Keep in mind phoenix, AntiTeal is on vacation trip right now, so you have to ask someone else to do it.

If you want to populate the server, you need a group of dedicated players to join at a certain hour every time, OR just afk till the server populates and spam invites like i did :P.

The only way to run bots is to add plugins to the server, one of them is the GOTV bot and Torchlight which plays music on the server.

That's all the info i know, I'm currently in a family trip as well and my laptop can't handle CSGO.

Edited by Lv. 100 Crobat