Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheAAAngel

League of Legends Tournament

I made a post about having a League of Legends tournament a couple days back. I included a poll and the results are here: https://gyazo.com/a44758073635a48f8ea0022048d16132 . As you can see if only 15 people said that they would be down, but like every other event some will not show up and 15 is a perfect 3 team but if someone is out then it messes up everything. So I was thinking on opening up the tournament to friends of Sg members, but I do not know how that will play out (maybe have them sign up here on the forums and sign up idk). Theses are my thoughts but I really do not think that this event will be possible as no one plays and a to be accepted as an event by a RO is highly unlikable. If you have any comments or tips please do so as I want to see this happen. 

IMO, the game became either stale or not really fun to play anymore. I rather just play DOTA 2 tbh.

9 hours ago, October said:

IMO, the game became either stale or not really fun to play anymore. I rather just play DOTA 2 tbh.

Just now, gemma said:

league blows

Thanks for those honest words.

We could always attempt to do a league torney, but it would require a high amount of players to want to participate.

It would need a minimum of 20 people to participate for the event to be worth it, it would have to be 4 5x5 teams. No one wants to play 3v3 and it would have to be in a competitive scene. 

We can see what we can do about it, but the community would need to be able to have a voice on it. Start off by it being captains pick. A league event is simply a lot of work, and it would require HIGHLY on the community's commitment to it. Like not showing up late for the matches, since theyw ould have to be a Bo3 or something like that, to make it fair. That's easily 1-2 hours per team rotation. 

Just now, Mark from Facebook said:

We could always attempt to do a league torney, but it would require a high amount of players to want to participate.

It would need a minimum of 20 people to participate for the event to be worth it, it would have to be 4 5x5 teams. No one wants to play 3v3 and it would have to be in a competitive scene. 

We can see what we can do about it, but the community would need to be able to have a voice on it. Start off by it being captains pick. A league event is simply a lot of work, and it would require HIGHLY on the community's commitment to it. Like not showing up late for the matches, since theyw ould have to be a Bo3 or something like that, to make it fair. That's easily 1-2 hours per team rotation. 

That what i am trying to say it is simply a lot of work and the community needs to be together for this and need to show commitment. 

Just now, Mark from Facebook said:

Bo3 or something like that

Don't know what a Bo3 is.

Just now, TheAAAngel said:

That what i am trying to say it is simply a lot of work and the community needs to be together for this and need to show commitment. 

Don't know what a Bo3 is.

bo3 = best of 3

I'll do it I think league is fun I just have a shit pc so like it's terrible fps but I'm still okay at it.

I'll do it I think league is fun I just have a shit pc so like it's terrible fps but I'm still okay at it.

Lol I'm thinking about it maybe maybe. Hope you are there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk