Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark from Facebook

Payday2 Free

Saw this on Discord but it seems like no one has made a post here yet

Payday 2 is Free at the moment and you'll get a permanent copy of the game when you install it. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/

In the case you don't have the game yet, I HIGHLY suggest you go and download it!

was waiting for someone to make this post lol

suprised leeroy didnt make it, thnx for free game :^)

Already have this game and spent over 100 hours

In my opinion this is honestly a great game and overkill is going towards the right direction by removing micro transactions and making all future content free

If you do end up getting a copy of payday 2 my advice is to start easy by playing normal on offline heists and grind them for cash to earn better gear i prefer to play loud, as you continue to earn gear better than the last. start playing online heists on very hard, cooperate with your teammates and have voice communication with them on planning that specific heist either stealth or loud as long as you have the appropriate gear, once you think you're ready to tackle a higher difficulty, feel free to tackle on deathwish heists, they're tough but the income and time is worth it. 

That's all i really have to say, hope y'all have a good one :)

Me n derpy can always help teach if anyone ever needs help. We both cleared a crapton of OneDown missions, which is the aids of a highest difficulty. Don't be discouraged by the huge list of DLCs and just try the game out, the DLC really only lets you host additional missions (you can join those lobbies without owning them) and lets you use a few additional guns for different flavor (and some of them don't even compare to the base guns). 10/10 game.