Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Missing Custom Maps

I really like playing on the war3 server, but out of nowhere, I can't play on the custom maps.

It keeps on saying I'm missing the map and I can't download them

I have reinstalled csgo, and even found the maps in the files and deleted them and it still won't download them. It just keeps on telling me I'm missing the maps.

If there is any solution to this problem, please tell me how to fix it, I miss playing war3.

Just now, Hamburglar said:

I've had this issue before, I went to launch options in steam and put in -maxdownloadfilesizemb 9999 This should work.

I tried it and it still wouldn't work.

I can still play war3, but that's only if the server is on a vanilla map.

Edited by Phantom

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

I tried it and it still wouldn't work.

I can still play war3, but that's only if the server is on a vanilla map.

I would try and going in and deleting the maps you can't play on and then try joining the server. If that doesn't work you might try reinstalling CS:GO. Along with try verifying your cache of the game. 

Edited by Booch
I can't spell

Just came back from like...a year break, can't download or do jack. Have did the whole cache and verify nonesense. Console is telling me everything is failing to download from the host source. Example " Error downloading http://fastdl.eoreality.net/6063//materials/decals/franug/sm_csgosprays_5/spray_sg.vmt.bz2" 2:35 PM EST

Also, prepare your booty, Exile is back in action.

Edited by MLG

45 minutes ago, MLG said:

Error downloading http://fastdl.eoreality.net/6063//sound/quake/female/multikill.mp3

Unfortunately still happening. I'll try restarting my pc/verify/map cache again and come edit this.

EDIT : After steam restart/maintenance and restarting my pc everything seems to be in working order.

To be honest the change probably hadn't gone into effect in the server. It was some issues with the config, and probably needed a map change before you were able to do it. Thanks for being patient and reporting issues though :)