Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Far Cry 5

The comments I've seen about this game have been cancer. For instance one was "fuck this sjw shit i want to kill muslims not Christians"

Game looks fun. The community reaction however is showing heavy doses of idiocy 

19 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

The comments I've seen about this game have been cancer. For instance one was "fuck this sjw shit i want to kill muslims not Christians"

Game looks fun. The community reaction however is showing heavy doses of idiocy 

That's what you get for looking at YouTube comments. Stare into the abyss and the abyss will call you a faggot

Also, I don't see how unaffiliated YouTube comments have any bearing on its community

I enjoyed playing Far Cry 4, so I'll give this game a shot.

Overall, looks pretty cool and fun.

1 hour ago, Sith said:

That's what you get for looking at YouTube comments. Stare into the abyss and the abyss will call you a faggot

Also, I don't see how unaffiliated YouTube comments have any bearing on its community

There literally was people from ign talking about how its been a controversy. Its not just youtube

19 minutes ago, Duex said:

LUL

Their app is an easy place to get gaming news and basic info while im out. They randomly mentioned it in their article about the story of the game