Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booch

PC Build This Summer

Just now, nymical said:

It's not all about you. I was responding to Booch because I saw his name on the post and we have been GMod buddies. I did not mention you at all in any of my posts until you started to flame me. If you took offense to anything I said, or imagined some condescending tone of voice, you need to take a step back, breath in, and realize: I never called you out; you just need to learn that people can, independently, nonconfrontationally, disagree with you. And, if you find it worth your time to help the OP, you can reason your own viewpoint back. If you can't reason it out, and result to flaming at the drop of a pin - your viewpoint is worth shit, and so is your role in the conversation. So, either grow up, or get some A-grade debate skills and a JD. <-- Life lesson.

this was ment for another post in a different fourm and I have edited that out. sorry. also read the edits and my response. Sorreh.

Tho, in responce to this, I have never been a debater, and don't criticize me personally if you dont know what I am really like when im not PJSalt . I was flaming you in a way that was criticizing your viewpoint (with alot of cursing because I was pissed, again sorry) and not you personaly.

Can y'all stop waving your meatsticks around in each other's general directions and get back on topic? Jesus, I'm agreeing with @Sean and I feel like the apocalypse is coming now