Sign in to follow this  
CanadianBill

TTT Report Response temporary dismissal

Can there please be a way to dismiss or postpone a reply to a report until the round ends so you can open the MOTD for rules or the damage logs in console? I don't know if the report system is coded in-community, but it'd really help out.

:thinking:you dont have to respond to the report until the round ends that how it always is, unless you type !respond during the game so I don't understand what you are asking for. Besides you should have read the MOTD before begining to play.

Just now, tazmanianxdude said:

:thinking:you dont have to respond to the report until the round ends that how it always is, unless you type !respond during the game so I don't understand what you are asking for. Besides you should have read the MOTD before begining to play.

There's a beautiful admin command that can make the person respond to the report during the round, so your first sentence is wrong lmao.

Just now, Grayson Levi said:

There's a beautiful admin command that can make the person respond to the report during the round, so your first sentence is wrong lmao.

Yeah but you shouldn't really do that anyways.
@tazmanianxdude he was trying to copy and paste a rule for his report.

1 minute ago, Grayson Levi said:

That's a bit dumb in my opinion if you make the person respond mid round then you leave him out in the open to be killed 

Just now, October said:

Yeah but you shouldn't really do that anyways.
@tazmanianxdude he was trying to copy and paste a rule for his report.

And ohhh okay good point then.

Forcing someone to respond to a report isn't really necessary unless you absolutely need the response from that player at that time, which usually isn't the case. The player should be able to respond whenever they either want to by manually responding, dying during the round, or by responding when the round ends. 

Edited by Lindsay
Forgot stuffs

I've only done it once as an admin to stop a dude from mass rdming but I get what you are saying but you don't need to tell him that's a rules just say read the !motd I killed you for such and such reason.

Just now, Booch said:

I've only done it once as an admin to stop a dude from mass rdming but I get what you are saying but you don't need to tell him that's a rules just say read the !motd I killed you for such and such reason.

I don't think you can type anything with the response screen up my friend.

I don't think you can type anything with the response screen up my friend.

Respond with what I said lol

Just now, Booch said:

Respond with what I said lol

You've played GMOD before. If you saw CD post, you'd know people lose their shit for a brief moment and don't think it so far.