Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Minigames Summer Event (June 16th - 25th)

Minigames Summer Event!

June 16th - 25th

mgsummereventimage.png

Welcome to Minigames Summer Event!

In this event there will be two ways of getting a prize, "Skin hunt" and by completing objectives/achievements.

Every achievement is one ticket into a raffle, you can only get each achievement once.
Gather your achievements during June 16th - 25th, you will have 3 days to send in your achievements after the event has ended (26th - 29th).
All finished achievements must be sent in a pm to me on the forums. The pm must contain all of the completed achievements with proof/screenshots.
First drawn will pick prize first, you can only win one prize from the raffle.

Skin Hunt!:

Witness Hawk use all of the following skins:

Cortana, Primetime draven, Sylvanas, Duke nukem, Predator, Deadpool, Juliet, Valencia, Drone and Chris Walker

It has to show my name!
First three people to send a pm to Hawk with a screenshot of every single skin posted above will receive:

Prizes:

1st: 50k credits and 3 raffle tickets

2nd: 25k credits and 2 raffle tickets

3rd: 10k credits and 1 raffle ticket

(Skin Hunt will last until the 29th)

Achievements:

Juke master

Finish deathrun_nuke as a CT (Screenshot of you at the end of the map) (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

sG Termination

Kill a SO or staff member 5 times in one map (Screenshot killfeed, it does not have to be the same person each kill) (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Hyped

Get the most MVP’s on mg_hype2_v1g (Screenshot scoreboard at the end of the map). (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Climb pro

Finish mg_remsopor_csgo under 4 minutes on legit. (Screenshot the time in chat)

---

I should play comp

Be the player with the most frags at the end of mg_orange_city_sgedit_2 or mg_assault_inso_alpha07 (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Saved

Finish mg_savetheisland_course_final under 5 min on legit.

---

Staff war!

Witness a staff member kill another staff member

---

The Hammer

Witness a staff member lay down the law (Ban/mute/kick/gag)

---

Oh baby a triple!

Get a triple kill (All kills must show in killfeed) (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Aced

Get an ace mvp. (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Ain't afraid of heights

Be the player with the most frags at the end of 3 of the following maps; (Must have at least 8 people on the server)
mg_copter_tower_v1, mg_skytower_b1, mg_radiotower_remake_v2, mg_super_tower_sgedit and mg_tv_tower_b2

---

Dominating

Be on the winning team with atleast 4 rounds ahead of the other team on mg_speed_domination_2011_v02a (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

I like trains

Have at least 25 kills at the end of mg_ka_trains_detach (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

The KiD

Backstab KiD Fearless on mg_pushcircle_kidv3 (Screenshot Fearless confiming in chat)

---

Arrrrrrrrrrg

Be on the winning team with 0 deaths and at least 10 kills on mg_piratewars_2010csgo (Must have at least 8 people on the server)

---

Extra ticket

If you complete all of the objectives above (Not including "Skin hunt") you will have an extra ticket thrown into the raffle.

Prizes:
rsz_mgeventwinner_badge_3.jpg Every winner will get an all new MG event winner badge! rsz_mgeventwinner_badge_3.jpg

3 x 20 dollar steam card

1 x One month CSGO Premium Admin

1 x Animated spray

1 x Game: Envoy (Donated by Hawk)

1 x Game: Don't Starve Together (Donated by Paul)

1 x Game: Terraria (Donated by Paul)

1 x Game: Tomb Raider (Donated by Paul)

Donated prizes...

If you are interested in donating a prize for this event, please message Hawk on the forums/steam or simply post down below.

Rules:
Follow sG global guidelines at all times.
No favoritism.
No exploitation/cheating in any way.
Must have a registered forum user account at www.joinsg.net.
You can only win one prize (Staff are not eligible to win prizes).
To be eligible for prizes, a player cannot be banned during the duration of event.
Do not attempt to loophole these rules, if you are caught doing so, you will be disqualified.

Do not abuse admin power in any form of way, doing so will get your admin privs removed and you will get disqualified from the event.

-----

If you have any questions or wanna donate a prize pm me on steam/forums or post it down below.

Good luck!

I'm probably going to lose but I'm ready to no life this event again

Looks fun can't wait look at this RO doing more then staff have all year in just a month KappaRoss

Just now, Rock said:

Looks fun can't wait look at this RO doing more then staff have all year in just a month KappaRoss

Isnt that the point of RO's to do events?? 

:kms:

Just now, Rock said:

UjLSZzj.gif

Just now, Travesty said:

Who won?

On 2017-05-20 at 2:26 PM, Hawk said:

Gather your achievements during June 16th - 25th, you will have 3 days to send in your achievements after the event has ended (26th - 29th).

Congrats to:

@Imperium
@Mr.Kon
@TheOrangeGrape
@Tyrone
@tazmanianxdude

@FreeLancer

You will pick prizes in this order, prizes that does not get picked will be used for future events. You have all received your new MG badge!

On 2017-05-20 at 2:26 PM, Hawk said:

Prizes:

3 x 20 dollar steam card

1 x One month CSGO Premium Admin

1 x Animated spray

1 x Game: Envoy

1 x Game: Don't Starve Together

1 x Game: Terraria

1 x Game: Tomb Raider

Was a nice event and I hope people enjoyed it, would like to see some more players next time though.