Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Amazon Affiliate Introduction

9 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Will we be able to see how much money has been generated through the program? What types of information will you be able to see when one of us uses it?

I'm not sure about showing the money cause that's above my pay grade and also Amazon is pretty strict on some stuff, same as how twitch people aren't supposed to say how much they get from subs only how many subs they have.

The only information seen is what was purchased, not by who or where it was delievered

6 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

What percent of the proceeds will go to the clan?

It varies depending on the product.

21 hours ago, Velo said:

Don't you guys get enough pizza money already?

Well now we can get frozen pizza through AmazonFresh. Ordering pizza is such a hassle. We have to have the funds when someone is in the mood for a pizza. Then you have to place the order and wait. By that time maybe you changed your mind and want mom's spaghetti instead.

With our partnership with Amazon we can send out frozen pizza that we can store at our homes in a.... oh what are those things called... um.... a pizza bank? Yeah we can just store our pizza's in a pizza bank and withdraw them immediately when needed. It's like having liquid funds instead of them being free..... FREEZER! Oh that is what that is called. 

On 9.5.2017 at 3:12 PM, Mimic said:

We have to generate a link for every country unfortunately. I'll look into amazon.co.uk and amazon.de links.

Any news on this?

I have to buy a new chair this or next week, it would be nice if I could use the link.