Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Last Man Standing

For anyone who doesn't know Last Man Standing is a free to play battle royale game. Basically a poor mans battlegrounds. But surprisingly I've found it fun and pretty good for a free to play game. Its from the War Z developer but so far the game is pretty enjoyable and not p2w. All purchases are cosmetic. So far I haven't won but I've made it to the final 12 a few times out of an average of 70. Was looking for sG members to team with. Theres solo, duo, and squad(4 man teams)

Thanks for sharing! I've been actually thinking about Battlegrounds, but I may cheap out and get this instead.

Just now, Zip said:

Not again..

In all honesty it doesn't have the bugs or pay  to win aspect of wars. Not sure how long it will stay around but for now it's fun to play without paying and a good way to decode if you want to upgrade to h1z1 or battleground 

I fully expected this thread to be about the comedy show starring Tim Allen. 

The game has a 6/10 on steam and if that's the most it can get at launch I'm out. I don't trust that developer to even keep a game mediocre.

Just now, Wintergreen said:

I don't trust that developer to even keep a game mediocre.

You shouldnt, since its made by the guy that made the WarZ and a few other shitty unfinished projects you should expect it to be dead and at negative review status within a few weeks

Guys in all honesty it's fun. I'm not sure how long it'll last but if you don't want to buy battlegrounds its  a free alternative. Really satisfying to ambush a group of people with a friend. Me and a friend were up high on a hill above a supply drop and ambushed another team as they were getting it. They panicked as bullets and grenades were landing all around them. Last guy finally saw us and fired one bullet as a napalm grenade went off at his feet

14 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Its from the War Z developer

Another battle royale game? What an innovative and original concept, we definitely don't already have that genre controlled by shitty dev's already *cough* King of the Kill *cough*

Just now, Sith said:

Another battle royale game? What an innovative and original concept, we definitely don't already have that genre controlled by shitty dev's already *cough* King of the Kill *cough*

I mean the whole point of me sharing it is the fact its free to play and can act as a decision maker for people to decide if they want better battle royale games. Its rlly not that bad

Just now, Kareem kotb said:

Bro I already downloaded it/tried it, honestly the Game's Shooting sucks.
Add me though we gonna fuck them up

The shooting isnt the best but once you practice it gets better. I'll try playing some this week