Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheShovL

Your own personal Easter Egg

I was asked a great question today and was wondering if any of you guys have a cool idea for an answer.

Here was the question, "If you could include your own personal Easter Egg in the Campaign or a Specific Map of any game. What game would it be and where/what would it be?" I said it would probably be a hidden Shovel in Dust 2 but of course people laughed because they thought it was stupid. Hopefully your ideas are better than mine.

Aight i see you want post but no one on the forums likes people who spam to get them 50 posts. Take your time with it 

Just now, Leeroy said:

Aight i see you want post but no one on the forums likes people who spam to get them 50 posts. Take your time with it 

that's part of the reason, but the other part is that I'm bored with all my friends being busy tonight. I'm just tryna get someone to converse with. Maybe find a common interest and make new friends you know? It's also about showing my personal interests and becoming a better member in the community. :P

Just now, TheShovL said:

that's part of the reason, but the other part is that I'm bored with all my friends being busy tonight. I'm just tryna get someone to converse with. Maybe find a common interest and make new friends you know? It's also about showing my personal interests and becoming a better member in the community. :P

Hop on tttgo and paly with us if you are so bored :P 

I thought it was actually a cool thread idea, why you guys have to be such dicks all the time?

I would probably have a brick that you could press use on a few times and it pops out of the wall.  Maybe let you see through the wall, but only a tiny little area...

Just now, ctark said:

I thought it was actually a cool thread idea, why you guys have to be such dicks all the time?

I would probably have a brick that you could press use on a few times and it pops out of the wall.  Maybe let you see through the wall, but only a tiny little area...

Cool! What game? and they're not being Dicks they just think I'm trying to spam up the forums for 50 posts. I would probably tell people not to if I thought they were too...

I would do something that was so obvious but you could only no clip or cheat to get there and then when they got in there the sign would say how did you get here

Just now, Booch said:

I would do something that was so obvious but you could only no clip or cheat to get there and then when they got in there the sign would say how did you get here

That's clever, like that one game where the Kunami code unlocked a special "god" mode but would eventually change the game to remind you that you cheated every time you do something. I forgot what the game was called but if you used the Kunami code for the cheated mode it would make the game unbeatable and every time you opened the game it would call you "cheater" instead of whatever you set your name as.