Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Jailbreak Event, May 12th - 18th!

Just now, frozen said:

Wait so if we get 13 we just get admin forever?

No, just one month

Just now, frozen said:

Wait so if we get 13 we just get admin forever?

Just now, Jodas said:

No, just one month

What Jodas said.

I made a edit to the post so now it says that it is one month

On 2017-04-17 at 10:26 PM, Hawk said:

13/15 - One month CSGO Premium Admin and JB event winner badge

I haven't been on the forums as long as I've been playing on the server so I don't recall the last one of these JB events. How often do they happen? And when was the most recent one?

Might be willing to donate for the 12 hour raffle prizes to create incentive to populate the server more. Just started working again though, so I'll need to tidy up my finances before I commit to anything.

Appreciate any ideas that aren't outrageous to donate to the prize pool.

3 hours ago, TheShovL said:

I haven't been on the forums as long as I've been playing on the server so I don't recall the last one of these JB events. How often do they happen? And when was the most recent one?

The last one was a mini event in december, we usually have about 2-3 JB events a year.

47 minutes ago, Rune said:

Might be willing to donate for the 12 hour raffle prizes to create incentive to populate the server more. Just started working again though, so I'll need to tidy up my finances before I commit to anything.

Appreciate any ideas that aren't outrageous to donate to the prize pool.

I appreciate it, thanks a ton. Will pm you about it.

11 hours ago, Hawk said:

The last one was a mini event in december, we usually have about 2-3 JB events a year.

Thanks, hopefully since I'm trying to be more active on the forums I will see them this year and join in on the fun!

4 hours ago, vEntus said:

jb is dead

What does saying this accomplish? If you don't want to participate fine, but don't say stupid shit like this and deter others from participating.  Shut up please.

Ye np. This should be an incentive for people to play more for the raffle tickets for free $$$. Should see a good boost in the pop in the mean time I would hope.

>2 x 20 dollar steam card (Thanks Rune <3)

Note: It'll be 5 x $20 steam cards. That is unless you're planning to use them elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Rune said:

Ye np. This should be an incentive for people to play more for the raffle tickets for free $$$. Should see a good boost in the pop in the mean time I would hope.

>2 x 20 dollar steam card (Thanks Rune <3)

Note: It'll be 5 x $20 steam cards. That is unless you're planning to use them elsewhere.

I used it for the objectives, can change it if you would like.

10 hours ago, Hawk said:

I used it for the objectives, can change it if you would like.

Doesn't matter. Use them as you see fit.

JAILBREAK EVENT IS LIVE!

Get your achievements and playtime, everyone but staff has a chance at winning the achievement prizes and EVERYONE has a chance at winning the playtime prizes!

TOTAL PRIZES:
180 dollars in steam cards
100000 credits
3 x JB Event winner badges
2 x CSGO premium admin
1 x custom title

What are you waiting for? Let's do this!
connect 216.105.171.119:27017

time to decompile moonjail FeelsGoodMan 

GLHF everyone, i'll be on later today to play :D 

Ayy, some of these are actually pretty hard. Since I'm footing a good deal of the cash for the prizes, I intend to making them harder LUL .

Story time:

Today on Papas Kingdom, the Terrorists went 9-0. We needed one more round to win for the achievement. It took us a lot of skill and some luck to get the 9 rounds in a row. On Round 10, we were dropping like flies and it seemed like were weren't going to make it.

All terrorists ended up dead except one, Sponsored. He was our last hope.

He asked for a warday but the Warden, Booch denied. The terrorists started spamming "WARDAY OR RIOT". Booch continued to deny the warday even after the many pleas from Sponsored and the dead terrorists with admin chat abilities. But Booch too wanted his own achievement... to end the dream 9-1.

The rioting grew stronger and we quickly realized that we would likely lose the round give the achievement to the CTs because Sponsored wasn't confident in his abilities to win a S4S match with the CTs. Sponsored asked for a knife fight vs. all the CTs but we dead Terrorists knew what to do...

RTV the map so they couldn't get the achievement.

And so we did...