Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

DR3Y's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Adrian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82890810

GameMe: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1007331

Sourcebans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:82890810&advType=steamid

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak

Previous member of a clan?: Yes

Questions or Comments:

About me: My name is Adrian, i am in 8th grade and will be attending high school classes next school year. I Enjoy Gaming and Movies that relate to Action, Sci-Fi Horror or Drama

At the moment i currently enjoy games like csgo, rust, overwatch, etc

CSGO Hours: 1021

Refs: @Travesty @Yunki @Destin @Zip @Karma @York @Junzou @krony @Lindsay @TrinityCrush

Confirmed.  Dray has mellowed out a lot, and even though people almost universally didn't like him at one point, he stuck around and still wanted to be here.  With this more lenient, open system, I think he deserves a shot. 

Same with nau

Just now, DR3Y said:

Name: Adrian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82890810

GameMe: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1007331

Sourcebans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:82890810&advType=steamid

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak

Previous member of a clan?: Yes

Questions or Comments:

About me: My name is Adrian, i am in 8th grade and will be attending high school classes next school year. I Enjoy Gaming and Movies that relate to Action, Sci-Fi Horror or Drama

At the moment i currently enjoy games like csgo, rust, overwatch, etc

CSGO Hours: 1021

Refs: @Travesty @Yunki @Destin @Zip @Karma @York @Junzou @krony @Lindsay @TrinityCrush

Spoiler

I can confirm that this kid is absolute aids and we absolutely need him in the clan. I've enjoyed playing with him though on our servers and he's generally good to me when in team speak. He'll ask questions every so often but he isn't mean about it? I like people man. Let him in.

Dray has a ton Forum/game presence

He has improved a hell of a lot since he first started. 

He doesnt antagonize people unless you antagonize him, which I could say for a lot of our members.

I've had great experiences with him on Rust, Rocket League and other various games. Personally, It's always been a pleasure talking to him over teamspeak and discord. 

He's spent so much time with us now that he deserves to be in.

Welcome Dray... 

Welcome. 

You applied at the best time possible.

#StillDray 

Let's be real we can all admit that there was time period when Dr3y was too much, he fucked up a lot and was a bit of a retard. However, most people can't look past this and see how he currently is instead of how he was. He's improved A LOT.  I've had a few discussions with him on teamspeak and he doesn't annoy the shit out of me anymore, he can hold a conversation and be memey without taking it too far and being annoying. Obviously I don't have too much in game experience with him, but when he came on War3* he asked legitimate questions and tried to learn the game mode. THE SINS OF HIS PAST CAN BE FORGIVEN. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.

I CONFIRM MY REF FOR USER "DR3Y"

Confirm.

Yeah. he can be a nuisance from time to time, and has sure been a cause for some issues here and there but in general, he can be a respectful person and a good kid. I like him a lot, and I think he can remain respectful and keep a level head as a member.

Absolutely yes. This kid has put up with a TON of trolling from this community and sticks around. He is actually quite active, very likable and I hear he has good hair as well. I feel like his persistence in trying to join our community shows the stamina for a long run here. I also believe that he he is an interesting person. Maybe even the kind of person I could eventually call a friend. In fact, he is also quite humble. He challenged me in a 1v1 in Rust and won, then he didn't even brag that much. He attempts to socialize with everyone as well, even when they are not receptive, he keeps trying. Dray is the type of person to meme on you one moment and then also be serious, asking for advice for school or home matters.  His annoying qualities are no more harmful than those of a little brother or cousin. He's a solid future member of this community, and by god I am one proud motherfucker to be part of bringing him here. God Bless all of you and Mericuh too! Fuck Yeah!

@Eddy did i do it right?

I will refer Dr3y, he was and still is an idiot. BUT, he has improved tremendously and if you don't agree with me then you haven't actually given him a second chance. He is still immature, he still is annoying (at times), but he has made effort to try to change. He has been RESPECTFULLY standing up for himself when our members shit on him for no reason. He has made more of a positive change than anyone else that started off as complete AIDS. 

Dr3y, even after being shit on by basically everyone in the community, still stays on discord. Some may say it's because he wants to annoy us, but I see it as his love for our clan and server. Let the kid in. He WILL improve, he already has.

I'm reffing Drey. He has received a lot of hate over the past several months from members, but he still chooses to dedicate his free time to sG and its community. Honestly most of the people who hate on Drey or harass him are, for the most part, are more cancerous than he has ever been. He might be a little autistic (sorry Drey), but he means well and he isn't malicious. I do think he will be fine with being apart of the clan, and his improvements over the past few months have been quite noticeable.

I've never had an issue with Drey. I actually like listening to him talk lol

I'll ref this kid.

He has definitely grown up and take a TON of shit from everyone here. I haven't seen him cause any trouble in quite some time and I'm SURE he plans to keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

confirmed.

Drey is a good guy. Pretty fun playing with him on Rust a couple times. Takes a lot of shit from the community but doesn't crack. GOOD GUY ON DISCORD KEEPS ME COMPANY

Confirms.

I'm well full awareness that many people don't really like Dexter due him being toxic and annoying most of time but I don't really blame him because he only 13. He still have a lot to learn.

He still stick around for long time even though he know that many people don't like him show that he still want to be part of community. He can be toxic/annoying sometime just like everyone else but he actually got a lot better than before in the past, deserved a chance to be in sG so he can learn and have experience. When I was 13, I was toxic/annoying as hell so I understand him.