Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan

Does anyone play Runescape?

I'm wondering if anyone in sG still plays runescape? I play both games 07 and rs3 kinda burnt out atm my rs3 rsn: "Downie" and my 07 rsn: "Ice Burst"

Edit: Most likely going to be active on rs3 than 07

Yes been playing 07 some. Mostly afk woodcutting while studying though (96 right now). My rsn is Atlasted.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

RS3 name: AveryH

pretty much do end game PVM but if you want to learn some bosses and stuff feel free to msg me.

EDIT: you appear to be comped so you probably do pvm, if you need a regular group or need a +1 with ur groups lemme know

i play 2 osrs accounts. 1 is going for untrimmed slayer, the other im just working on maxing now

@Avery Sure, whenever i feel like pvming, whenever i come back im mostly gonna play rs3 since pvming is actually more enjoyable than 07. But I usually do telos and vorago i usually go for memes cause bants af

@Piplup fuckin nerd, gl on untrim slayer i was going for max on my 07 i might just do it casually now since i finished all my buyables

I just play Runescape 3 since it has been stuck with me. I am attempting to get maxed cape as soon as possible then I might head back to OSRS. My Runescape name is OverwatchDva. a6e08ea7dae2810c1c16e35bedab4b34.png

1 hour ago, DarkFalcon said:

I just play Runescape 3 since it has been stuck with me. I am attempting to get maxed cape as soon as possible then I might head back to OSRS. My Runescape name is OverwatchDva. a6e08ea7dae2810c1c16e35bedab4b34.png

Have I missed something? You can level skills past 100 now??

I have a 2400+ total level on RS3, not bothered going back to OSRS yet. Haven't actually had a good sit down on RS in a while.

3 hours ago, Rayne said:

Have I missed something? You can level skills past 100 now??

I have a 2400+ total level on RS3, not bothered going back to OSRS yet. Haven't actually had a good sit down on RS in a while.

You can go pass over 99 levels, but they are considered virtual levels to hit level 120 to get the master cape for that skill. latest?cb=20140428142805

This is the level 120 magic cape, but it doesn't make you stronger as it is same as having level 99 magic. There are only 2 skills (For now) that can go level 120 to get more rewards or unlockables which are Invention and Dungeoneering.

Just now, DarkFalcon said:

You can go pass over 99 levels, but they are considered virtual levels to hit level 120 to get the master cape for that skill. latest?cb=20140428142805

This is the level 120 magic cape, but it doesn't make you stronger as it is same as having level 99 magic. There are only 2 skills (For now) that can go level 120 to get more rewards or unlockables which are Invention and Dungeoneering.

Well how fucking stupid is that... so even if I 99 everything, with 120 Dung and Invention, I don't get the Max cape?

Just now, Rayne said:

Well how fucking stupid is that... so even if I 99 everything, with 120 Dung and Invention, I don't get the Max cape?

yes you do, to max you only need 99 in all skills, 120 dung/invention and soon slayer are only comp cape requirements. Besides dungeoneering/invention/slayer, There is no difference between 99-120. When dungeoneering got released it had up to 120 and they wanted to release relevant capes for all skills.

and @infested marine I've been doing vorago/AoD/RoTS/Raids a lot recently group boss wise, I do araxxor and am learning Telos for solo bossing.

Just now, Rayne said:

You don't need to get 120 on all of them to get maxed cape. The 120 capes are just for cosmetic display. As long you get 99 on everything, you will get the maxed cape.

Just now, Avery said:

yes you do, to max you only need 99 in all skills, 120 dung/invention and soon slayer are only comp cape requirements. Besides dungeoneering/invention/slayer, There is no difference between 99-120. When dungeoneering got released it had up to 120 and they wanted to release relevant capes for all skills.

and @infested marine I've been doing vorago/AoD/RoTS/Raids a lot recently group boss wise, I do araxxor and am learning Telos for solo bossing.

They're making Slayer 120 max too?! That skill is already the worst!

@Rayne you don't read do you, you dont need 120 to max in any skill, just 99. Slayer is getting 120 for comp cape because the skill has reached its cap and the xp rates are really high (500k/hr). The skill used to be awful but with the new slayer mobs, xp and gp are pretty damn good and the skill is fun.

Just now, Avery said:

@Rayne you don't read do you, you dont need 120 to max in any skill, just 99. Slayer is getting 120 for comp cape because the skill has reached its cap and the xp rates are really high (500k/hr). The skill used to be awful but with the new slayer mobs, xp and gp are pretty damn good and the skill is fun.

What part of my message was me not reading?

You said Slayer was joining the likes of Dung and Invention at 120? If that isn't the case, then you didn't explain very well.

For the sake of reaching an understand... Slayer is going from 99 max, to 120 max, right?

Just now, Rayne said:

What part of my message was me not reading?

You said Slayer was joining the likes of Dung and Invention at 120? If that isn't the case, then you didn't explain very well.

For the sake of reaching an understand... Slayer is going from 99 max, to 120 max, right?

Max =/= comp. 99=max cape 120=comp cape.

You can get to 99 and have access to the max guild. This is true for dungeoneering and invention as well. content up to level 120 for slayer will be available but it is not required to max. however, if you want to do the completionist cape requirements, you must get 120. YOU DONT NEED 120 TO MAX.

Just now, Avery said:

Max =/= comp. 99=max cape 120=comp cape.

You can get to 99 and have access to the max guild. This is true for dungeoneering and invention as well. content up to level 120 for slayer will be available but it is not required to max. however, if you want to do the completionist cape requirements, you must get 120. YOU DONT NEED 120 TO MAX.

There you go, detail is everything.

@Avery I done alot of group bosses but the problem for me is finding bants in the team. i just get bored if we keep doing the same thing over and over and nothing interesting happens. Sorta like these bants https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myoWXKzM4fU

My best and favorite achievement is getting 1k+ enrage telos kill