Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

BAD NEWS

As you guys know, i was the primary point of contact for our hosting provider. I was just informed that they were hacked and our database has been compromised. This probably doesn't sound bad to you all, but secretly, staff digs into the history of every member. Our database contained numerous pics of every member, home address, parent phone numbers and yes, even paypal/credit card info for those who sub. All of this info has been claimed by the hackers are is being held for ransom. They will delete all traces of the files if we concede to their demands. If we do not, they will leak all data.

Their demands are the following:

removal of @Mimic from JCS, deletion of MG, nudes of @BeauutifulChaos

We have approximately 4.5 hours to comply.

Just now, driz said:

deletion of MG

FeelsBadMan

Just now, driz said:

As you guys know, i was the primary point of contact for our hosting provider. I was just informed that they were hacked and our database has been compromised. This probably doesn't sound bad to you all, but secretly, staff digs into the history of every member. Our database contained numerous pics of every member, home address, parent phone numbers and yes, even paypal/credit card info for those who sub. All of this info has been claimed by the hackers are is being held for ransom. They will delete all traces of the files if we concede to their demands. If we do not, they will leak all data.

Their demands are the following:

removal of @Mimic from JCS, deletion of MG, nudes of @BeauutifulChaos

WHY MG HUH?? 

Damnit @driz . When you were staff and pushed for us to get drone surveillance of all members at home/work/school I said it was a bad idea. What if we got hacked? But you assured us that we needed that data and that the triple encryption and 2 factor auth would mean no one would ever get at the data except staff. Look what you have caused!

Just now, MistaChang said:

My nudes shall suffice.

i just threw up a little

Just now, Mimic said:

4221396001_5278381352001_5278375061001-v

LUL

I WOULD NEVER

Just now, Tyrone said:

WHY MG HUH?? 

do you really need to ask why?

Just now, centran said:

Damnit @driz . When you were staff and pushed for us to get drone surveillance of all members at home/work/school I said it was a bad idea. What if we got hacked? But you assured us that we needed that data and that the triple encryption and 2 factor auth would mean no one would ever get at the data except staff. Look what you have caused!

i do accept full blame.... FOR GETTING US SOME BC NUDES

Just now, KiD Fearless said:

MG will be shut down and a new bhop server will be put up in it's place!

zombie survival will be replacing it! ZS will run in ZM mode! googoo

Just now, KiD Fearless said:

MG will be shut down and a new bhop server will be put up in it's place!

more 300 lj's to come PogChamp

Sadly, this April fool's ruse did not result in the deletion of mg or bc nudes..... :(. I have failed this city, er clan

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk