Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renegade

What does Tristan even do?

Why is this 12-year old no balls kissless virgin loser still on staff? He brings nothing to this community but shit taste in music, shit taste in video games, and shit taste in movies.

This is the same fucking kid that goes to Coachella and doesn't do any fucking drugs or have sex with any of the drunk girls. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!!!!

If that doesn't convince you then just fucking look at this picture...

7a996ddeee84a99c06802bdb7b4e889c.png

Is this honestly the kind of person we want representing our communities staff? I don't think so...

All this kid does is run his fucking mouth about things he has zero understanding about, his server is garbage, his lifestyle is garbage, and hes fucking garbage at every video game he ever plays.

And this isn't even a recent change in Tristan as a person. From a young age Tristan has always been a huge problem to humanity as a whole...

The video above is undeniable evidence that Tristan should have absolutely no fucking say in anything worth talking about ever. Especially not fucking movies because Pacific Rim was not a shit movie, in fact it was a really fucking good movie. "Oh but Renegade the plot was really bad and the actors were average at best." Fuck you, its a god damn giant monsters fighting giant robots movie, it doesn't need the best fucking plot in cinema you mongoloids. If you walk into the theater and don't fucking enjoy a giant nuclear powered robot with Tesla fists beating the shit out of a god damn blue alien space monster, you deserve to have your American citizenship revoked and be deported immediately to Canada. But not only does Tristan have shit taste when it comes to movies, hes also has garbage taste in video games. To sit there in that fucking channel and tell me City of heroes one of the best god damn superhero games of all time was a shit game and that NCSoft was in the right for shutting it down EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MAKING THEM A PROFIT, is an offense that can only be resolved by committing a personal sudoku on your entire fucking lifestyle and rethinking every choice you have made in life that has lead you to this fucking exact moment.

Honestly fuck South koreans I hope their country burns to the ground for what they did to City of heroes. First they shut it down for no fucking reason, then they sit on the fucking IP even though multiple studios(INCLUDING THE STUDIO WHO ORIGINALLY CREATED THE IP) want to buy it back and say "HAHAHA FUCKU YOU AMERICAN PIGGU WE SIT ON IP NOW U RIKE?!?!?!". THEN AFTER YEARS OF FUCKING NOTHING THEY STUFF THE FLAGSHIP CHARACTER OF THE FUCKING IP INTO A SHITTY GOD DAMN MOBA THAT THEY WILL STOP FUCKING SUPPORTING IN A FUCKING MONTH. I HOPE SOUTH KOREA BURNS TO THE FUCKING GROUND AND EVERY FUCKING KOREAN COMPANY WITH IT.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. IT IS THE BIGGEST SLAP IN THE FACE TO ANYONE WHO FUCKING PLAYED CITY OF HEROES WHEN IT WAS STILL UP.

TLDR: TRISTAN IS A HUGE NURD AND I HOPE HIS CAT GETS A FORM OF CURABLE CANCER THAT SO HE SELLS HIS COMPUTER TO CURE IT AND I NEVER HAVE TO FUCKING TALK TO HIM AGAIN AND SOUTH KOREA DESERVES TO BURN

guys, what if the community as a whole, actually hates our bullshit

donald-trump-lincoln.jpg?w=1100&quality=

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

s-906231f8d85a3972009d57dfe70ef2836aac17

48 minutes ago, Karma said:

@Tristan. is hugely important to sG Staff. Completely indispensable. Plus, cali swag.

I have no clue what he does. Cali swag is faggotry. 

????
California is best ???? ????

c07f8674cb.jpg