Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

TTTGO: Spring Event April 10th-17th

TTTGO Spring Event!

Dates: April 10th - 17th

It's been awhile since we last had an event for the server. With the recent fixing of most of the bugs that have plagued the server in the past gone now would be the perfect time to have an event to get the server jump started again. Without further ado here we go!.

RULES:

No cheating/exploiting

Excessive amounts off rdm will get you disqualified

Must follow the server rules and sG global guidelines

Must have a registerd forum account at www.joinsg.net

Will be disqualified from event if banned during duration of event

May only win 1 prize per person

SOs and Staff are eligible for prizes

Don’t be a jerk and have fun!

OBJECTIVES/PRIZES:

1: Grand Slam: Most kills with the Homerun Bat- $20 steam card

2: Retro Gun: Most kills with the mp5 - $20 steam card

3: Godfather: Most kills as a traitor - $20 steam card

4: Master Sniper: Most kills with a Scout(silenced counts) - $20 steam card

The top 5 players with the most playtime will be able to choose from a prize pool. The more playtime you have, the better chances of you getting a prize from the pool selection is great. If you have the highest playtime or an objective completed, YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE OR THE OTHER NOT BOTH. So it’s either playtime or objectives awards for you. If you choose the playtime award then the person with the second amount of kills will get the objective prize. Same goes if the choices are reversed. Any questions about this, please add Jeff on steam or PM him directly on the forums.

PLAY TIME ISN'T RESTRICTED TO PLAYER COUNT, SO DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!! 

The donations will vary and it’s first come first serve,so if you are not on and do not claim your prize, someone else will be able to! I will give you up to two days to respond if I PM you or send you a steam message regarding your prize.

1: A month of premium admin and a prize from the donation list

2:Choice of a month of premium admin or a prize form the donation list

3-10: Choice of any available prize from the donation list.

If there are any remaining prizes they will be saved for future sG events.

DONATED PRIZES:

1. 2̶0̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶  Claimed by sweetrock

2. D̶e̶u̶s̶ ̶E̶x̶:̶ ̶H̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶R̶e̶v̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶u̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶  Claimed by Mr.Kon

3. D̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶E̶x̶:̶M̶a̶n̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶i̶v̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶R̶u̶f̶f̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶  Claimed by Lindsay

4. L̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶E̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶1̶-̶5̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶R̶u̶f̶f̶l̶e̶s̶  Claimed by Karma

5. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶D̶o̶g̶s̶ ̶2̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶  - Claimed by Jodas

6. R̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶7̶ ̶B̶i̶o̶h̶a̶z̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶  Claimed by Demon

7. W̶a̶r̶h̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶t̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶J̶o̶d̶a̶s̶  Claimed by Dixon

8. J̶o̶t̶u̶n̶:̶ ̶V̶a̶l̶h̶a̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶J̶o̶d̶a̶s̶  Claimed by ksi

9. $̶2̶0̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶s̶t̶r̶e̶a̶k̶i̶d̶1̶5̶  Claimed by Sponsored

10. $̶2̶0̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶t̶e̶r̶  - Claimed by Imperium

If you would like to donate, feel free to add @Jeff The Flying Shark on steam or PM him on the forums! Any questions regarding any situation, please message Jeff!

I would like to thank both @bulletford and @Ruffles for making this event possible!

Hope to see you all on the server! :D

How will we know who has the most kills at the end of the event?

17 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! WTF!

Can you explain why this is your reaction to a tttgo event? No one can understand what you are trying to say, not even Dr. Phil 

Just now, Cman said:

Can you explain why this is your reaction to a tttgo event? No one can understand what you are trying to say, not even Dr. Phil 

I been asking for a surf event for the last six months! :(

2 hours ago, Ruffles said:

I'm in the process of a surf event somewhere in June. Don't be concerned. Soon.

So far tho :(

On 3/20/2017 at 4:47 PM, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

With the recent fixing of most of the bugs that have plagued the server in the past gone now

k

Just now, Apache said:

k

Not sure if you're talking about the roundabout way he said that shit has been fixed, or if you're implying many of the critical bugs haven't been fixed...  just in case it's the latter, shit's working way better than it has in the past.  Yeah, a T might still show up on occasion under someone after they were a Traitor, but the bugs that broke the game mode (like the first round bugs) have been fixed.  Having it function perfectly would be nice, but all the critical bugs I saw have been fixed.

Looking forward to this on Monday.

Might be working a bit , and I'm sick af right now but I think I can pull through. Hope to see people there though.