Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Does anyone still play Warcraft 3?

Blizzard is adding a new patch next week to incorporate Warcraft 3 in it's Battle.net Client.

Which means Blizzard is looking at improving the game, accommodating to all the data to make it more balanced, or trying to gauge how many people still play the game or are interested in playing it again.

If you do play, let me know! I still play mostly team games and do some solo games -- I've gotten back into it recently and hoping to play with more people!

I've been watching lots of tournaments on Back2Warcrafts channel. They are really enthusiastic and entertaining when they cast games. They single-handedly got me back into it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Back2Warcraft

Them and Grubby:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FollowGrubby/featured

Back2Warcraft is about to stream a replay of the Final of a 2v2 tournament. Should be an entertaining watch, if you're interested.

Just now, Dakka said:

Hell yeah I do

Let's play sometime! I think US West is good for 3v3s and US East is good for 4v4s.

I can also create custom lobbies to do 1v1 or even make an Arranged Team.

Just now, JusFuhFun PMA said:

Like we can play footmen frenzy again?

And Sheep Tag

And Run Kitty Run

:D

Beat Trav in a 1v1 Archer Wars and then he beat me in a regular FFA between Krony, Trav, and I.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just now, TurtleFrenzy said:

hit me up when bnet works with it. albeit I think I have a pirated copy installed right now... we lost the old cd key for our own copy I believe.

Are you able to connect to US West or US East on Battle.net?

I currently don't use the client. But if/when they force us to use the client, I'll hit you up.

So glad they are doing this, loved playing all of the tower defense maps back in the early 2000s. Fuck I feel old.  

Oh by the way, it's updated now @TurtleFrenzy

You can redeem your game key with Blizzard. You'll need the client to update but at the moment, you don't need the client to play.

Just now, Travesty said:

Oh by the way, it's updated now @TurtleFrenzy

You can redeem your game key with Blizzard. You'll need the client to update but at the moment, you don't need the client to play.

ayy

i'll have to call my mom and see if she can dig around for the old cd box lol

@Travesty

Install Gameranger and you can host games without people having a legit blizzard copy and play w/ them.

Me, snoopy and a few others use to play via that and it worked out great.

I like to play it but always struggled to find other peeps to play it with.

Man warcraft 3 custom game was my childhood game i would play it nonstop but now idk if i would play again because not enough people to play all those old custom games such as wintermaul 3v3, star wars maul, empire vs hero i think, island defense and many more but if u guys do setup a game of something hit me up through steam