Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

ZE Challenge Event Vol. 2 (May 1st - May 8th)

zombie_escape.png

Zombie Escape Challenge Event Vol. 2

It's been a while since we had a ZE Event, let's test our server once again with a series of challenge, completion of these will earn you prizes.

Rules:

-Follow sG Guidelines, Global Server Rules, and Zombie Escape Rules at all time.

-Being AFK during the event is NOT ALLOWED.

-If you get banned during the event you will be disqualified.

-Staff and SO's are eligible for prizes, but the organizers of the event are not.

-Using the admin room to advance levels is restricted.

-The one completing more achievements will get to choose 1st from the prize pool, max 5 players (in case of tie, a randomizer will be used).

-Decoys can only be enabled only 1 round, if its enabled more than 1 round, the achievement will be silenced.

-Achievements can be repeated once per day. (2:00 am EST)

-Minimum of 15 players on the server for achievements to count.

Failing to follow these rules will result in a disqualification.

Submitting Achievements:

To submit an achievement, send a screenshot of it to @Lv. 100 Crobat via PM.

Achievements:

Map Challenge(Each of them worth 1 point):

-I killed the german kid: Beat extreme 3 or level 6 on ze_sky_athletic.

-King of the Roofs: Beat the last level on ze_roof_adventure.

-Templar: Beat the savage level on ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10.

-Only the chosen will survive: Beat extreme 2 on ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_p8.

-The white cube: Beat Level 4 on ze_gris. (worths 5)

-Distortion World Raider: Beat level 4 on ze_PKMN_Adventure_v7_2.

-Predating the Predator: Beat level 5 on ze_predator_ultimate_v7. (worths 5)

-Underwater: Beat all the levels of ze_bioshock.

-Released: Beat level 5 on ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_6. (worths 5)

-Sponges and Traps: Beat all the levels on ze_Bathroom_v2_5.

Team Challenge(max 5 players)(Each of them worth 1 point):

-SOLOOOO,OMGSOLO: Solo win on any map. (One person left)

-DUO: Win on any map only with 1 teamate. (Two people left)

-TRIO: Win on any map with 2 teamates. (Three people left)

-Squad: Win on any map with 3 teamates. (Four people left)

-Clan: Win on any map with 4 teamates. (Five people left)

Ultimate Challenge(Each of them worth 2 points):

-Seizure: Beat RTV level on ze_gris (worths 5)

-No Face Nightmare: Beat the minigame level on ze_slender_escape.

-Secret Templar: Beat secret level on ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace. 

-Nightmare: Beat ze_frostdrake_tower.

-Long live Santa Claus: Beat the level 4 of ze_santassination.

-Athletic Nightmare: Beat RTV level on ze_sky_athletic.

-Slay the Kraken: Beat Kraken God Level 6 on ze_Pirates_Port_Royale

Prize Pool: Every prize will include a boost of 10k points of ranking plus 1 pick of the listed prizes:

-Premium Admin for 1 month. (sG)

-25,000 Credits. (sG)

-Custom Title. (sG)

-Custom Spray. (sG)

-20$ on CSGO Skins x3 (sG).

Any suggestions or questions ask @Lv. 100 Crobat

Just now, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

-I killed the german kid: Beat extreme 2 or level 5 on ze_sky_athlethic (old version).

YOU FUCKING WHAT M8

tumblr_moynrziiNT1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

2 hours ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

classic crobat formatting

LOL 

17 minutes ago, Terumi said:

so this is a team based event?

I don't think so.

Anyways @Lv. 100 Crobat, the event you have set up, looks great. What is the 20k point boost thing? That sounds interesting.

16 hours ago, MistaChang said:

Anyways @Lv. 100 Crobat, the event you have set up, looks great. What is the 20k point boost thing? That sounds interesting.

I think they will just add 20k points to the skill bot system, you know the new ranks. That is a shit ton btw.

Question: If we complete 2 challenges in one screen shot will it count as both?

Ex) I beat Mako Ex2 with 3 other players. Will i get points for both challenges   -Only the chosen will survive  and  -Squad ???

9 hours ago, FreeLancer said:

Question: If we complete 2 challenges in one screen shot will it count as both?

Ex) I beat Mako Ex2 with 3 other players. Will i get points for both challenges   -Only the chosen will survive  and  -Squad ???

yes, you will earn 2 points by completing 2 on 1 shot.

On 3/19/2017 at 11:43 PM, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

Hi I'm a feggit named akumu. Just wanted to give my thought this stuff. My first post ever on this forums so plz be kind

-Released: Beat level 5 on ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_6.

There's a level 6 to this map btw. Its technicly Kraken but on crack. It doesn't have any time between moves. So expect 3 vortexs in a row!

Could we add it to the challenge list?

-Long live Santa Claus: Beat the last level of ze_santaassasination_v3.

Not too sure if you knew this or not. But Santassasination has 10 levels. 1-5 which are "normal" then 6-10 that are "Extreme" versions of level 1-5 and believe me. Don't expect to get to level 10 as it has (correct me if im wrong here) never been beaten on CSGO before. Furthest level ever reached was by Mapeadores and it was level 8 or 9. It was an extreme tryhard event. Everyone there knew the map 100% so id be surprised to see you guys beat it.

With that said, you should be probably saying "Truth level" Which is level 5. (Level 4-5 are together in the same round). Plus 2 points for that win is very very low. If you said 5 points that would still be generous.

Suggestions to add to the challenge list:

ze_frozentemple_rc1_1 1 or 2 points

While this map is short, that doesnt stop it from being a challenge among all. With it's unusual defend spots and amazing boss. Expect to be few in numbers after the boss! (The map doesnt end at boss)

ze_lotr_minas_tirith 5 points

I was surprised to not see this added onto the list. Its a fun challenging map with items that requires teamwork at all times. Without any coordination or teamwork expect to be bamboozled by the zombies!

ze_luck_matters 1 point

This map is no simple one, with irregular holds and teamwork needed. Don't be surprised to find out that your "team" is only you at the boss.

ze_fapescape 3 points

ze_fapescape_rote 3 points

Both of these maps prove to be challenging yet fun to play, while they are in need of constant teamwork and people who know how to use the items. That doesn't make these maps impossible to complete

ze_rizomata_a 2 points

ze_rizomata_b 3 points

These maps are extremely big,long but fun. You run away from zombies as you watch your team dwindle in numbers every second. Unless you decide to help them out. The bosses prove to be a challenge and a pleasure for most.

ze_otakuroom_v5_6f 1 or 2 points

How could you not have this map on your challenge list, the server is filled with weebs. This map is considered by most people a joke, but that doesn't affect its difficulty among people who are completely new to this map.

The holds aren't easy and its pathways are misleading for most, this map would surely be a challenge at start.

ze_tesv_skyrim 2 points

How could you call this event a challenge without the classic map skyrim. It is extremely fun and is hard for most people. 

ze_undertale_g_v1_2 2 points

While this map is easy itself. It requires a leader and a team that listens, if you are missing one of them. Expect to be losing every round since this map is 15-20 mins long.

ze_tilex_possession_v2_12 2 points

Another classic map. As most people dont even know the map, it proves to be a challenge among a lot and a lot of people. Oh yeah, did i mention an rtv level on this map? Which is pretty hard itself.

The map contains bosses and other tricky stuff, Plus about 7 levels.

ze_starwars_v1_6_1

Another fun Item based map with 5-6 levels (i forgot) Including weird holds and bosses that are pretty different from those we have now.

That's pretty much what i can do in like 30 min, I appreciate any feedback. (Also im sorry for making something like this, just throwing out ideas)

Also could we add bonus points for those who lead the team on hard. *Its a lot of work leading a team. I know the struggles.

(any mistake made in this post, teal plz fix)

18 hours ago, Akumu said:

Hi I'm a feggit named akumu. Just wanted to give my thought this stuff. My first post ever on this forums so plz be kind

-Released: Beat level 5 on ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_6.

There's a level 6 to this map btw. Its technicly Kraken but on crack. It doesn't have any time between moves. So expect 3 vortexs in a row!

Could we add it to the challenge list?

-Long live Santa Claus: Beat the last level of ze_santaassasination_v3.

Not too sure if you knew this or not. But Santassasination has 10 levels. 1-5 which are "normal" then 6-10 that are "Extreme" versions of level 1-5 and believe me. Don't expect to get to level 10 as it has (correct me if im wrong here) never been beaten on CSGO before. Furthest level ever reached was by Mapeadores and it was level 8 or 9. It was an extreme tryhard event. Everyone there knew the map 100% so id be surprised to see you guys beat it.

With that said, you should be probably saying "Truth level" Which is level 5. (Level 4-5 are together in the same round). Plus 2 points for that win is very very low. If you said 5 points that would still be generous.

Suggestions to add to the challenge list:

ze_frozentemple_rc1_1 1 or 2 points

While this map is short, that doesnt stop it from being a challenge among all. With it's unusual defend spots and amazing boss. Expect to be few in numbers after the boss! (The map doesnt end at boss)

ze_lotr_minas_tirith 5 points

I was surprised to not see this added onto the list. Its a fun challenging map with items that requires teamwork at all times. Without any coordination or teamwork expect to be bamboozled by the zombies!

ze_luck_matters 1 point

This map is no simple one, with irregular holds and teamwork needed. Don't be surprised to find out that your "team" is only you at the boss.

ze_fapescape 3 points

ze_fapescape_rote 3 points

Both of these maps prove to be challenging yet fun to play, while they are in need of constant teamwork and people who know how to use the items. That doesn't make these maps impossible to complete

ze_rizomata_a 2 points

ze_rizomata_b 3 points

These maps are extremely big,long but fun. You run away from zombies as you watch your team dwindle in numbers every second. Unless you decide to help them out. The bosses prove to be a challenge and a pleasure for most.

ze_otakuroom_v5_6f 1 or 2 points

How could you not have this map on your challenge list, the server is filled with weebs. This map is considered by most people a joke, but that doesn't affect its difficulty among people who are completely new to this map.

The holds aren't easy and its pathways are misleading for most, this map would surely be a challenge at start.

ze_tesv_skyrim 2 points

How could you call this event a challenge without the classic map skyrim. It is extremely fun and is hard for most people. 

ze_undertale_g_v1_2 2 points

While this map is easy itself. It requires a leader and a team that listens, if you are missing one of them. Expect to be losing every round since this map is 15-20 mins long.

ze_tilex_possession_v2_12 2 points

Another classic map. As most people dont even know the map, it proves to be a challenge among a lot and a lot of people. Oh yeah, did i mention an rtv level on this map? Which is pretty hard itself.

The map contains bosses and other tricky stuff, Plus about 7 levels.

ze_starwars_v1_6_1

Another fun Item based map with 5-6 levels (i forgot) Including weird holds and bosses that are pretty different from those we have now.

That's pretty much what i can do in like 30 min, I appreciate any feedback. (Also im sorry for making something like this, just throwing out ideas)

Also could we add bonus points for those who lead the team on hard. *Its a lot of work leading a team. I know the struggles.

(any mistake made in this post, teal plz fix)

Probably for the next event, o've planned these maps because are some of the most played maps on the server, I'm not adding maps that we dont play frequently, also it's to late to do it because achievements are done.

But I appreciate your inputs.

On 4/5/2017 at 6:37 PM, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

Probably for the next event, o've planned these maps because are some of the most played maps on the server, I'm not adding maps that we dont play frequently, also it's to late to do it because achievements are done.

But I appreciate your inputs.

No points for beating level 6 of pirates?

1 hour ago, Jake From State Farm❤™ said:

wait... for the team challenge portion... does it matter what level or map you beat? or is it just any level, any map as long as you win with 5 or less people?

It says any map. So if a duo won ze_rooftop lvl 2 it would count.