Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

They see me rollin'...

20 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

You only earned 48,5 dollars :V

They hatin'... Kappa

I know, the main point was the win/loss ratio FeelsGoodMan

52 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

You only earned 48,5 dollars :V

i earned more betting 1 skin in a day.... i went in with $10 and came out with $300........

9 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

i earned more betting 1 skin in a day.... i went in with $10 and came out with $300........

Match betting?

Cause I have won 700 bucks if we include coinflips/roulette and jackpots.

Also, nice sig FeelsGoodMan

21 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Match betting?

Cause I have won 700 bucks if we include coinflips/roulette and jackpots.

Also, nice sig FeelsGoodMan

Lol thanks and yea coinflip oh and remeber how i said i was getting my dream knife... the kid who i traded with was a dumbass and new to trading so i got it for 120 keys and its the 4th lowest MW float m9 doppler p4 st in the the world xDDD

Edit; Its is actually tied for the 2nd lowest apparently according to csgoexchange : http://csgo.exchange/item/search?weapon=M9 Bayonet | Doppler Phase 4&category=StatTrak&maxwear=0.08&minwear=0.07#   i am the 3rd one down if u look 2nd and 3rd are the exact same fv

47 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

its the 4th lowest MW float m9 doppler p4 st in the the world xDDD

Edit; Its is actually tied for the 2nd lowest apparently according to csgoexchange

Eh, unfortunatly the float does not matter much on a MW doppler. Still a good deal though.

3 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Eh, unfortunatly the float does not matter much on a MW doppler. Still a good deal though.

It kinda does though cause MW M9 dopplers go for more then FN ones do

14 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

It kinda does though cause MW M9 dopplers go for more then FN ones do

Hmm, thats the thing... There is no point of getting a MW over a FN if you want a low float, sure it's abit more rare but if you are going for a low float the second lowest MW doppler in the world would not make you pay more, atleast not a lot.

Edit: Just checked FN is actually worth more, FN stat trak is 163 keys and MW is 158. If you got it for 120 keys its a good deal, dont expect getting a lot more with the float though :)

9 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Hmm, thats the thing... There is no point of getting a MW over a FN if you want a low float, sure it's abit more rare but if you are going for a low float the second lowest MW doppler in the world would not make you pay more, atleast not a lot.

Yea true but it does add on like 3 keys in value which is good enough for me :lul: