Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Golf With Friends Tour - Candyland Cup - Sunday, March 19th

On 2/20/2017 at 6:03 PM, Ruffles said:

Anyone who does not have this game, I am willing to put your name in a randomizer and gift you the game! So anyone who does not have it, please comment in this thread. :)

Sign me up for that raffle good sir

On 2/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, Ruffles said:

Anyone who does not have this game, I am willing to put your name in a randomizer and gift you the game! So anyone who does not have it, please comment in this thread. :)

oou thank u!

GRATS  PogChamp FeelsAmazingMan FeelsGoodMan

@Jodas

@Don Juan

@Grayson Levi

@Bulldog

@Junzou

@cookie eater

For winning the Golf With Your Friends giveaway! I will add you on steam if I don't already have you and you should see a gift in your inventory as soon as I can give it to you!

ca0ca8952b.png

If you'd like to sign up for the tournament, please post your steam profile in this thread! To those that didn't win... the game is only $5, get on that shit!

This will be a short tournament to pass time on your Sunday afternoon on March 19th. Buy it and sign up!

Just now, Travesty said:

GRATS  PogChamp FeelsAmazingMan FeelsGoodMan

@Jodas

@Don Juan

@Grayson Levi

@Bulldog

@Junzou

@cookie eater

For winning the Golf With Your Friends giveaway! I will add you on steam if I don't already have you and you should see a gift in your inventory as soon as I can give it to you!

ca0ca8952b.png

If you'd like to sign up for the tournament, please post your steam profile in this thread! To those that didn't win... the game is only $5, get on that shit!

This will be a short tournament to pass time on your Sunday afternoon on March 19th. Buy it and sign up!

Holy shit, I actually won something!!

Sign me up for the tourney :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/foundagunbutnobanana

rip :/ 

1 hour ago, Junzou said:

...but PoE...

if you arent playing hc you're a pussy