Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Over

Deleted

35 minutes ago, Game Over said:

I know this has nothing to do with this server/game/website but someone stole $1,000 USD worth of currency from me in a game called "Roblox". I know that sounds like some childish shit but I have made over $2,000 USD through that game via. currency "DevEx". Some dude actually got my blindside and I let him "fix" something on my computer using TeamViewer and he made a shirt and bought it for 200,000 Robux. I am wondering if I should sue as it is $1,000 USD in currency that I could've pulled out and I know will lost some rep and be called a "child" but this is a lot of money we are talking about.

"A LOT OF MONEY"

LOL.... Roblox...

contact game support

say you got phished and someone logged onto your account

ask for help with refund

ezpz dominus empyreus

(tfw have 40k worth of items in my 7+year old inventory) used to make bank back in the day copying free lua scripts that already existed on other forums and sell them to other players, then bought itunes giftcards for itouch apps and games. 6th grade nostalgia man.

real talk, the game gets crap for looking like garbage and childish, but some of the stuff people could code was pretty dope, albeit it was mostly super late teens/early 20s people looking for side projects and a sandbox engine to do so. Also had a hilariously cutthroat competitive market, i can totally believe this guy having 2grand in cash if he got lucky with making good snipes. This got me into the tf2 market back in its heyday. I remember finding old coin jars to go put into the coin sorter at wallgreens just to buy a three month membership, oh man. The clans were hilarious too. It was like crips and bloods in terms of who you made into enemies if you ran into them while playing on multiplayer servers. I miss it to a degree, but god was it a cesspool of angst and edge too. Lots of good ole lemonparty links and various others have been seen because of that game.

I too played Roblox as a kid and my account got stolen pretty quick after buying into that expensive premium bullshit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ok.. you're going to go spend money to hire a lawyer so you can file a lawsuit against a name on the internet.. you assume this person falls under the jurisdiction of the country you live in.. do you even have this kid's contact info? it's not like he hacked you, you authorized him access. Did you make him sign anything limiting what he could legally do during his authorized connection? HAVE YOU EVEN PUT REAL THOUGHT INTO THIS

So you're saying playing Roblox is "childish shit", but trying to sue some random person who convinced you to download TeamViewer to "fix" your computer isn't.