Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Yu-Gi-Oh duel links

Anyone playing this ? I wasn't even super into it as a kid but the nostalgia is real when I play a bit during work. For those that don't know it's basically just a way to duel others on your phone and it's set up pretty well. Name in game is bagonk

6 minutes ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

lots of grind. I like the concept of going back to old school classic set of cards rather than all the new insane/op crap, but theyre definitely milking the $$$ from the impatient.

I agree it's nice seeing the old cards from the first couple seasons of the anime. I wouldn't mind gx being added because gx cards had cool style and weren't insane. 

yeah gx had nice archetypes albeit I can totally see them being the only ones run at high ranks/competitively (more in name concept than literal competitive). most jeweled beasts/lightsworn decks would win 99/100 duels against any vanilla deck

3 minutes ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

yeah gx had nice archetypes albeit I can totally see them being the only ones run at high ranks/competitively (more in name concept than literal competitive). most jeweled beasts/lightsworn decks would win 99/100 duels against any vanilla deck

I mostly just want to roll with an elemental hero deck. I'd imagine due to the games success they'll eventually add more of the late original series cards as well as the gx series. They just need proper balancing. Still working on recreating yugi's season one deck

18 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

I have this game still waiting for @Rayneto duel me and lose. Add me though 

tazmanianx1

Your name wont show up.Add bagonk

Vanilla's too boring.

Current meta is swarm, discard enemy's entire hand, then OTK on round 2.

FML, there's no inbetween. I just want to play my cute Naturia deck FeelsBadMan

50 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Vanilla's too boring.

Current meta is swarm, discard enemy's entire hand, then OTK on round 2.

FML, there's no inbetween. I just want to play my cute Naturia deck FeelsBadMan

I roll with a deck of all the flip to control enemy monster spellcasters with yugi and the yami effect. Their defense saves them from most and they can wipe the enemies entire lead by taking over their best cards. Had an opponent with a blue eyes and took it over with the flip effect and he rage quit like 4 seconds later

I've been playing this for the last few months, but the online play is un usable since their big update in January.

I'm keeping an eye on the FB page for an update to solve this, but until then, I'm not even going to bother trying to duel any of you...

Plus, I'd hate to have to send @Rootbeer to the shadow realm.

42 minutes ago, Rayne said:

I've been playing this for the last few months, but the online play is un usable since their big update in January.

I'm keeping an eye on the FB page for an update to solve this, but until then, I'm not even going to bother trying to duel any of you...

Plus, I'd hate to have to send @Rootbeer to the shadow realm.

I've had like one disconnect that was game side and the rest was my dorm wifi. They might have fixed it

4 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

I've had like one disconnect that was game side and the rest was my dorm wifi. They might have fixed it

Was this recently? I tried on Tuesday, with my house mate, and it was un playable. After taking at least a dozen attempts to actually connect.

8 hours ago, Rayne said:

Was this recently? I tried on Tuesday, with my house mate, and it was un playable. After taking at least a dozen attempts to actually connect.

I mean I've always played versus randoms but I do it every day just fine