Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valamarl

It's been awhile

Hello sG some of you may remember me some of you may not just decided to check in on here. Buddy of mine from school convinced me to reinstall CS:GO and i thought about checking out this place. May come back for a little while don't really know yet. Already know the comments will probably come up of me rage quitting the community go for it I'm not here to start anything.

@Duex nah don't play rust not a huge fan of the component system so no worries for that and i knew one person was gonna bring up rust :)

As for everyone else who replied, hello to the new guys i don't know and to my old pals as well.

3 minutes ago, JusFuhFun PMA said:

Why would you come back to this life draining server

If our servers "drain your life" than you have some issues my dude.

Also Val I didn't realize how much I loved telling piplup he was an idiot, until my partner left the clan. When can we resume the assault on piplup?

4 minutes ago, Eddy said:

If our servers "drain your life" than you have some issues my dude.

Also Val I didn't realize how much I loved telling piplup he was an idiot, until my partner left the clan. When can we resume the assault on piplup?

soonTM

6 minutes ago, Tacky said:

@Eddy Can't val reclaim community member like how renegade and savage princess did?

I believe that's how it works. They have to start from L1, but they can reclaim membership.

Welcome back, by the way, I guess.

On 4/20/2016 at 7:23 PM, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

(They always come crawling back at some point)

jeff is my new fortune teller