Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Star Wars VIII The Last Jedi Teaser Announcement

You guys are absolutely right, the Sith was referred to in Season 6 of the Clone Wars, I took it as the Sith species but after further research, its commonly assumed that he was referring to the Sith order that Bane was a part of. Kind of shitty they removed Korriban with the new canon, I liked that place FeelsBadMan

Rogue one has spoiled me.

If we dont get more amazing space battles ima be mad as fuck.

I don't give a shit about the jedi or sith, bunch a fuckin holier than thou monks and 13 year old edge lords. I want to see the new republic and the first order fucking duke it out. Gime more fucking Poe Dameron top gun shenanigans.

YEAH HELLO? DISNEY? I'D LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER OF SOME FUCKIN A-WINGS, SOME B-WINGS, MAYBE THROW IN SOME TIE-DEFENDERS, OH AND SOME CAPITAL SHIP ON CAPITAL SHIP ACTION ON THE SIDE PLEASE

1 hour ago, Sith said:

You guys are absolutely right, the Sith was referred to in Season 6 of the Clone Wars, I took it as the Sith species but after further research, its commonly assumed that he was referring to the Sith order that Bane was a part of. Kind of shitty they removed Korriban with the new canon, I liked that place FeelsBadMan

Its still semi canon. They just removed most of its lore and renamed it morriban. I think they're waiting for episode 8 to explain the new canon origins of the jedi and Sith(Luke is apparently at the first jedi temple) which leads into my theory that snoke is the first Sith and its coming full circle

41 minutes ago, Renegade said:

YEAH HELLO? DISNEY? I'D LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER OF SOME FUCKIN A-WINGS, SOME B-WINGS, MAYBE THROW IN SOME TIE-DEFENDERS, OH AND SOME CAPITAL SHIP ON CAPITAL SHIP ACTION ON THE SIDE PLEASE

I'm sure there will be a battle. Certain leaks and casting calls already show some of the New Republic military survived which implies capital ships