Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazmanianxdude

6 month ban appeal

FRESH START POST!!!

So I'm here to appeal my ban after 6 months of not playing on Sg servers I've been thinking doing my time thinking and decided that @Ironicit's your fault for this. So can you guys un ban me I promise I won't meme anymore xdxdxd.

2AnbroH.pngofc i really don't know why it wouldn't let me be on forums but glad I can now haha.

17 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

FRESH START POST!!!

So I'm here to appeal my ban after 6 months of not playing on Sg servers I've been thinking doing my time thinking and decided that @Ironicit's your fault for this. So can you guys un ban me I promise I won't meme anymore xdxdxd.

2AnbroH.pngofc i really don't know why it wouldn't let me be on forums but glad I can now haha.

After careful consideration with the Veteran Team of sG, we have decided to APPROVE your unban. Please process the necessary $5 dollar donatiod and we will see you right back here tomorrow. 

25 minutes ago, Beerman said:

After careful consideration with the Veteran Team of sG, we have decided to APPROVE your unban. Please process the necessary $5 dollar donatiod and we will see you right back here tomorrow. 

Appreciate it but let make it interesting I'll do $5.01