Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

What is your dream car?

@Funger Thank you for correcting me was in the moment of GTB's cause me and friends were talking about cars which is why i said that, and some of the cars here aren't meant for speed but for looks/style

My dream car is a motorized unicycle with basket and cupholder attachments, a hula girl, and an all-new SX3c-VFt1 tactical horn with leather grip, made from a now extinct animal, hand-crafted by Himalayan artisans, and blessed by the Pope.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@krony I like that bat mobile lol

@Dakkawtf lol

@Jeff The Flying Shark Not many people say that, but i don't like plain colors for exotic looking cars, i would put an exotic looking color on there, something like a colorshift wrap between different bright colors but not to bright cause i hate that.

21 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

@krony I like that bat mobile lol

@Dakkawtf lol

@Jeff The Flying Shark Not many people say that, but i don't like plain colors for exotic looking cars, i would put an exotic looking color on there, something like a colorshift wrap between different bright colors but not to bright cause i hate that.

I was too lazy to find another pic,but here are 3 that u might like. Personally I would go chrome if I had a choice though.

Spoiler

http://www.motorward.com/wp-content/images/2015/05/Pagani-Huayra-The-King-6.jpg

Spoiler

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d1/9b/54/d19b540685a50a64677db522e6fc23fc.jpg

Spoiler

http://images.hgmsites.net/hug/2016-pagani-huayra-r-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100518559_h.jpg

4 hours ago, Rayne said:

1967_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500-pic-46154

69 Shelby GT500 Mustang. Forever and always.

I've already told my parents that when they kick the bucket, this is what their house will buy.

@LVL4ROCK I love that GTB, would look nicer in matt grey though.

I want the 67 Shelby  GT500 Mustang

2 minutes ago, Dr. Vojislav Seselj said:

Currently, as of late, the 2016 Acura NSX2016-acura-nsx-photos-and-info-news-car-

The 1990's models are nicer in my opinon

and @EL_PATRON it should be easy for u to get ur car then, or are they all in the junk yard already?

4 hours ago, Rayne said:

69 Shelby GT500 Mustang. Forever and always.

Did this fascination start after viewing the critically acclaimed, huge hit movie, 'Gone in Sixty Seconds' starring Nicolas Cage?

Is she your unicorn?

4 hours ago, Jiffy said:

15057379_788738294602545_625658566732991

subaru brz with a nice rocket bunny v2 widebody

That license plate is from my province lol

4 minutes ago, Funger said:

I love these. It's too bad they are like $500k.

Jerry Seinfeld just put up a bunch of Porsche's up for auction from his collection. You might like them. They sold for a fuckton tho lol.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/classic-cars/g6586/here-are-all-16-of-the-amazing-porsches-jerry-seinfeld-has-up-for-auction/?slide=16

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Jerry Seinfeld just put up a bunch of Porsche's up for auction from his collection. You might like them. They sold for a fuckton tho lol.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/classic-cars/g6586/here-are-all-16-of-the-amazing-porsches-jerry-seinfeld-has-up-for-auction/?slide=16

Thats crazy.

I have met a guy that does a lot of detailing for Seinfeld. He says the collection is massive. 

45 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

The 1990's models are nicer in my opinon

and @EL_PATRON it should be easy for u to get ur car then, or are they all in the junk yard already?

Indubitably.

But, I just want something contemporary as well as a top of the line Honda/Acura which is more sporty than luxurious altogether. I've already had my share of the Acura TLX and RLX. I admit that the style and chassis of the 90s is incomparable though.

I know I'm the odd one here but I have always wanted a fully restored Willys Jeep, preferably with a browning mounted ontop

1944WillysMB_02_1500.jpg

12 minutes ago, Apache said:

I know I'm the odd one here but I have always wanted a fully restored Willys Jeep, preferably with a browning mounted ontop

1944WillysMB_02_1500.jpg

I would not mind driving this, it looks dope

20 minutes ago, Apache said:

Would that do?