Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wintergreen

Why has no one made an AGDQ shitpost yet?

18 minutes ago, Knox said:

yea that's my boy ivan

he won the agdq2014 sm race be on the lookout 

What time is that one at? you're playing in that one too?

Also are the Hotline Miami guys here this year? Did they do a run? They were pretty enjoyable from last time on SGDQ (i think)

11 minutes ago, Travesty said:

last day near the end

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

Also are the Hotline Miami guys here this year? Did they do a run? They were pretty enjoyable from last time on SGDQ (i think)

cfb has fortified zone in which is thurs at 7am EST. he's the only hotline dude that i know who has a run this gdq

also no im not playing in sm run but i'm going to drive up thurs/friday to visit and watch

They did a lot better of a job getting the better games in during prime-time hours than last year. I think they could improve but overall SO much better. (I'm mostly salty about the Turok run at 6:40AM, I really enjoyed the speedruns)

22 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

They did a lot better of a job getting the better games in during prime-time hours than last year. I think they could improve but overall SO much better. (I'm mostly salty about the Turok run at 6:40AM, I really enjoyed the speedruns)

ayy lmao its always prime time somewhere on a international platform that goes 24/7 stop making this all bout murca ya dick

4 minutes ago, fontaine said:

The Halo 2 Speedrun was really enjoyable to watch. I normally am not interested in speedruns but this was a pleasant surprise.

ugh i was out to dinner, have to catch the youtube upload. was one of the runs i was super excited for.

4 hours ago, B-cock #1 said:

ONE THING THEY DID RIGHT

also @Knox eat donkey dick im speedrunning runescape

12 hours ago, Savage Princess Little One said:

ugh i was out to dinner, have to catch the youtube upload. was one of the runs i was super excited for.

Check out the vods above, I rarely watch live and just prefer to watch the vods.

Watching my boy, jimmypoopins run Mooncrystal right now.

I'm really looking forward to GTA: Vice City on Friday night.

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

Check out the vods above, I rarely watch live and just prefer to watch the vods.

Watching my boy, jimmypoopins run Mooncrystal right now.

I'm really looking forward to GTA: Vice City on Friday night.

i like live better honestly, but thats just a personal preference

1 hour ago, Knox said:

yea dude whats ur all free quests pb??? mine is 4:20:69

:lul:

FeelsBadMan MEMES AND SPEEDRUNS  GO HAND IN HAND  BUT PASTE THEM HERE  AND YOU JUST GET BANNED FeelsBadMan

nah, i'm probably not making it to this event. have to stick around for work

4 hours ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

had a feeling the jak and daxter precursor run would be a memefest with how bonesaw got banned for his J&D run at sgdq. free o dawg

bonesaw didn't get banned gamer, just suspended from submitting games for a year, same w/ patty. bonesaw is in japan studying his ass off to become a true weeb

18 minutes ago, Knox said:

nah, i'm probably not making it to this event. have to stick around for work

bonesaw didn't get banned gamer, just suspended from submitting games for a year, same w/ patty. bonesaw is in japan studying his ass off to become a true weeb

Wait. why did he get suspended?

32 minutes ago, Wintergreen said:

Wait. why did he get suspended?

my bad on the banned/suspended terminology, I knew what it entitled though, albeit I thought he couldnt only submit for 6 months.

basically dropped a lot of F bombs and other swears, and went against a ton of things staff told him not to do during the duration event ie: "stop talking about Owen Wilson", and proceeded to keep doing it. It's a hilarious run, especially considering this took place during like 2am-4am and everyone is delirious, but staff got pissed with not listening to them and not being "family friendly" or something along that line.

tbh they're lucky that the only got barred from submitting lol

things just got out of hand, most of staff found it hilarious but rules are rules

I think GDQ needs to compromise and have from Midnight PST to 4am PST to be for adults and not make it family friendly.

It would satisfy the majority of their audience rather than having strict rules about swearing. It's really strange to watch a game like Vice City being played (where you murder people on the street) but having to bleep out a swear that comes from the game lmao. Priorities are weird man.