Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wintergreen

Why has no one made an AGDQ shitpost yet?

Been watching all day, I'll watch the pokemon run tomorrow and that will be about it.

6 minutes ago, krony said:

I honest don't even know why I'm watching a dude play resident evil zero hd remaster but it a goddamn door simulator, he also 16 second late past the goal

Yeah, when I realized it would be only doors I just had it up for background sound and went on and played some other game lol.

40 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

Yeah, when I realized it would be only doors I just had it up for background sound and went on and played some other game lol.

yeah I question myself after watch whole thing for hour 16 minute and 16 second

I was waiting to make one of these threads because I figured knox would've made it :lul: 

Cant wait to get home and check it out

5 hours ago, RandomDudeNumber005 said:

tetris is gonna be awesome again that shit is so hype

I thought the tetris folks said they were done?

5 minutes ago, Wintergreen said:

I thought the tetris folks said they were done?

its like a cardcaptor sakura version of a tetris game, kevinddr is in that slot with someone else

im hype for pokemon emerald, ssbm, super mario sunshine, halo 2, arkham city, l4d, paper mario ttyd, dark souls 3, wind waker, super metroid, and undertale

also kill those animals

4 hours ago, Wintergreen said:

Saw it. It was okay, but I preferred TGM showcases more.

let's be real what else could they have does besides kevin getting a live GM in 3

Watching a dude play net I.Q.: Intelligent Qube game and I have no idea what or how the f that game work with cubes and such stuffs. but look very interesting game.

I'm be like... I understand! no I don't, yes I do no wait I don't. I understand little, am I retard?

oh yeah i meant to post this last time:

since more people are gaining interest in speedrunning in general, if you ever want to learn something visit www.speedrunslive.com / www.speedrun.com and look games up. you could even visit SDA website(www.speeddemosarchive.com), but it's mostly marathon talk at this point. 

after AGDQ, SRL is putting on another Get Yourself Speedrunning event (http://www.speedrunslive.com/news/get-yourself-speedrunning-agdq-2017/)

ff4 is really easy to learn, and it's not even the full game. KNID might be a little rough, but it's a fun game! portal would probably be the most comfortable to fps player.

On 09/01/2017 at 5:16 PM, Knox said:

see me at the sm race friday boys

Is Ivan doing runs? Or is this another ivan