Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elliott

Warcraft 3 Go crashing during map load

Hey all,

I am on a new machine here and I have properly turned off my Xbox Game DVR as prompted when first launching the game. I am wondering if anyone knows a work around to obtain the files that are installed during map load?

When I launch CSGO, click on Favorites, then double click on the Wc3GO SG server, it loads the map and once on the "missle texture" etc it "Not Responding" fails to respond.

I am SOL

9 minutes ago, nuggetthenoble said:

I would suggest first verifying the integrity of your csgo game cache. If that still doesnt fix it deleting and redownloading your materials/sgwar3 folder might fix it.

I completed what you have instructed and it did not work as the game crashed when loading the server map.

I will process a restart on my desktop to ensure that the changes have been applied. I will post my findings.

Thank you for your help.  ☺

No luck!

I am incurring the cashing issue on normal matchmaking as well as the WC3 GO SG server.

It is only happening during the map load.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

No luck!

I am incurring the cashing issue on normal matchmaking as well as the WC3 GO SG server.

It is only happening during the map load.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game, that is all else i can think of for your situation other then it being a network issue getting you to properly load/ download certain things you need.