Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

A letter to the community

Also, I have to ask, why not address the problems you were having with Junzou with P2 (your new best friend), Oreo or even Opiate respectfully. You chose to leave, no intervention, no appeal. You had a little argument, an internet argument at that, and just leave because of it? How commited to the clan could you be if you wouldn't ask the leadership to intervene in a little e-fight? You chose to insult and disrespect a fellow ADV and rather than ask Opiate for help, insulted and disrespected him...real mature.

Everytime a door closes, a window opens. Problem is...that window isn't always on the ground floor. You jumped for no good reason, however, it seems the resulting splat is to our benefit.

Gotta ask, what was the reason you left? Because...its not what you seem to portray here, in your original leaving thread.

It can't be because of shitty leadership, P2 changed the server and welcomed you back. You praised him for it:

You started a fight with Junzou, a fellow advisor because he told you why Waylon no longer had access to the forum. You disrespected a fellow advisor.

You continue to disrespect Junzou, a fellow advisor.

Opiate calls you on it, and you argue back with Opiate, a JCS. You lip off to a JCS and get a little too full of yourself for our taste. You can say whatever you want to whoever you want....when you aren't representing this clan.

Opiate informs you that you are no longer an ADV.

Opiate starts asking for replacements.

You leaving the clan. I tell you, its a miracle. You left because nothing was getting done on WCS? bah! Shitty leadership? nah! You were happy with P2 and your new server. So...what could the real reason be?

As you see, Opiate informed you that you were no longer an ADV at 7:00pm. You were removed for disrespecting a fellow ADV and a JCS. It wasn't just any JCS, it was the Chairman, Opiate. Must be a coincidence, because about an hour later you quit the clan (8:02 pm). Strange, you didn't leave the clan because nothing was getting done on WCS, it seems like you left because your ADV was stripped. Your ADV was stripped because you can not control your attitude or your mouth when addressing colleagues or higher level leaders.

I am sorry my dear Martyr, but your followers must know the true reason you have fallen on your sword. The reason is not as lofty as you have portrayed.

Do you have anything else better to do with your time?

What? You want me to take up knitting or something?

He just said what a fair number of people were thinking of, but were too circumspect to put it out there. Really, he just took the evidence at hand and presented it, even if in an inflammatory manner.

Although, I can think of several things he could be doing.

1. Working on making that WCS team he was talking about.

2. Actually responding to Xfire messages

3. Massaging my feet

He just said what a fair number of people were thinking of, but were too circumspect to put it out there. Really, he just took the evidence at hand and presented it.

Although, I can think of several things he could be doing.

1. Working on making that WCS team he was talking about.

2. Actually responding to Xfire messages

3. Massaging my feet

4. Assembling A Puzzle

5. Building a home for the homeless

6. Investing in a 401k fund

4. Assembling A Puzzle

5. Building a home for the homeless

6. Investing in a 401k fund

None of those are important OR useful :P

It's all about him servicing me.

So...

Is everyone chill now? Or are we waiting for a response from TimeToDie?

lmfao

Are you waiting for a response, so you can pounce on it?

I think this thread should be locked. the letter is still there, no point in making this any longer than it already is.

If you wanna flame timetodie, go make a new thread.

Are you waiting for a response, so you can pounce on it?

I think this thread should be locked. the letter is still there, no point in making this any longer than it already is.

If you wanna flame timetodie, go make a new thread.

Don't be such a hypocrite.

First of all, it helps if you read above. I already apologized to TimeToDie for what I said and he obviously accepted it. Maybe if you had read it you'd understand. Likewise, it seems to me you misunderstood the connotation I had in mind.

I'm looking for peace, not hostility and as such, NOW you can lock this thread.

-Wookie

:o Eagle? How could you? You know you could get diseases from those sic fuckers.

I COUNTER THE BAD MOJO WITH A FUNNY LITTLE GIRL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0...feature=related[/ame]

Also, Fatboy never flames anyone, so he isn't a hypocrite. Maybe a bit misunderstanding of the aim- not to flame Time, just to get him to explain himself- but he isn't a hypocrite.