Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

2017 New Years Poker Tournament

2017 New Years Poker Tournament Results!

79a508307f.png

d531924d24.png

THE FINAL TABLE:

589f7884ae.png

Prize Pool:

Jason has authorized $120 from clan funds to be used for the tournament (skitt won the $50 Amazon Gift Card. Pike won the $50 Steam Gift Card , and ChosenOne2000 "me" won the $20 Steam Gift Card).

ChosenOne2000 has donated 100% Orange Juice for the pocket aces award. Congrats Reaper!

Hopefully, everyone enjoyed the poker tournament and staff will keep you posted on upcoming community events.

- sG Staff

-6h UTC so that's:  jan 15th 0:30 UTC

making it 2:30 am at sunday morning for me. I'll see if I can make it. :D

ATTENTION!!!!

Pokerstars has revamped their play money system. You are now granted 12,500 play chips every four (4) hours. The tournament requires 20,000 chips to register. If your account is depleted, you CANNOT wait until the last second to register for the tournament. Don't say I didn't warn you...  

Registration is now available. 

5 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

ATTENTION!!!!

Pokerstars has revamped their play money system. You are now granted 12,500 play chips every four (4) hours. The tournament requires 20,000 chips to register. If your account is depleted, you CANNOT wait until the last second to register for the tournament. Don't say I didn't warn you...  

ok ty Im normally one of the first to do it !

On 1/3/2017 at 10:39 AM, ChosenOne2000 said:

ATTENTION!!!!

REMINDER ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, all Poker Club requests have been approved as of this post. I'll see everyone tonight.