Sign in to follow this  
Arctic Freeze

Abaddon, Lord of Avernus

1 hour ago, ESDaman said:

I'm not.

Oh I was just joking if you couldn't tell

I play it occasionally I'm top 5 for adventurer :P

Based on my own experiences, I don't think it's ultimate is bugged. This is of course anecdotal but I play enough to have a relevant opinion on it.

Idk if this is relevant to this thread, I'm on mobile and I forgot the op post premise, but abaddon is one of the few war3 raves that forces you to change your playstyle, and that's something war3 needs. Or you could play Gray Man and roll him the entire time he's ulted and then head shot critical him to death anyways :lul:. I agree with @Face

thanks for defending my favorite race boys

xoxo

On 12/24/2016 at 5:48 PM, Arctic Freeze said:

Honestly talking to some of the normal war3 players it's seems it's split down the middle with Abaddon.

can we only count votes from people capable of not healing abaddon to full hp every single time it ults

3 hours ago, Xiplitz said:

can we only count votes from people capable of not healing abaddon to full hp every single time it ults

So you either heal him to full so you have a chance of killing him as soon as his ult ends, or you wait and have him spray until it ends killing you instantly. I'd rather spray instead of sacrificing myself so he doesn't heal.

12 hours ago, Hamburglar said:

So you either heal him to full so you have a chance of killing him as soon as his ult ends, or you wait and have him spray until it ends killing you instantly. I'd rather spray instead of sacrificing myself so he doesn't heal.

Except the color for the ultimate lasts longer than the ultimate. I've already made a war3bug about it though

41 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

@Arctic Freeze I have personally tested this today and can report that it is not broken and the color (orange) goes away at the exact moment it is able to start dealing damage.

Test it with the expertise? I've been told there is an expertise and was wondering if that was causing the color to last a split second longer. I've only been seeing it happen when Xip is playing Abaddon. I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

If I'm wrong then I'm just blind.

Edited by Arctic Freeze

1 hour ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Test it with the expertise? I've been told there is an expertise and was wondering if that was causing the color to last a split second longer. I've only been seeing it happen when Xip is playing Abaddon. I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

If I'm wrong then I'm just blind.

Yes i tested with him having the expertise.

11 hours ago, zebra said:

Arctic blind confirmed

100% blind rip.

To bad some of the comments here defending the race were still people with 0 clue. Majority though were legit answers.

I've had a week and really don't even think it needs anything. The thing that reminds me of that is Teron'gor before its Nerf. Though a Ulted Teron'gor with 6 kills is really broken. Fat chance you'll ever get it though. I've only gotten it once.