Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

POPULATE JB MINI EVENT!

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

PS we can all chuckle to ourselves about Forgiven spending 23 hours on the server just to win nothing.

FeelsAmazingMan 

I agree with what beerman said though. This event was 100x better than i thought it was gonna be. Huge thanks to @Iherdcows and @Hawk for organizing this. It definitely reminded me of why jb is one of my favorite community servers!

there goes 16 hours of my life that i will never get back, was fun tho

I went into it knowing I was going to win anything. It was just a ton of fun with a full server all day. Your prize was the love of your peers.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I went into it knowing I was going to win anything. It was just a ton of fun with a full server all day. Your prize was the love of your peers.

i guess i love this server so it was worth it, i even got to become a legend.

14 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

CeHgF2m.png

Id like to thank the academy for making this possible i got #16 caue im a baller

Big thanks to @Hawk and @Iherdcows for hosting this event. I love this server and these 34 hours i was up was worth it. There were plenty of old faces that came back and it really reminded me of the days i'd come back from school and be excited to play jailbreak. Thank you @Beerman for staying there the whole way,I didn't expect him to stay but he did and I respect him a lot more for that.

asfsdfasdf.jpg 

I played for 21:37 hours, and I had a blast every single minute... This event got bigger and better than expected. The amount of donations was insane, and I really appreciate them!

Thanks to every single one of you who participated in the event, even if you were only on for 5 min. The amount of new players was crazy, I saw so many new people join and they thought it was really fun.

Congrats to the winners! We clearly reached our goal with about 30 players during the whole event and 40 players twice! I thought it was loads of fun and I know many others did.

Thanks to @Iherdcows without you I could not have been able to do this :)

26 minutes ago, Beerman said:

At first, I went into it mainly for the money, but after the population started to rise, I was having so much fun that I forgot about the prize and money and started to appreciate jailbreak a lot more.

47 minutes ago, Chilly said:

Id like to thank the academy for making this possible i got #16 caue im a baller

I'd like to thank the academy for being 28 minutes behind a guy that one a prize. gg

12 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

I'd like to thank the academy for being 28 minutes behind a guy that one a prize. gg

Damn man FeelsBadManFeelsBadMan