Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Memory Question

Guest Fohacidal

Dont get a solid state drive, Ill just start with that.

Anyway it depends on your PC, if you have ATA or SATA connections.

If you have the latter then id recommend you look on websites like newegg and tigerdirect and try to find the highest RPM drives with good sizes at the price, and compare them

Well first off, Kingston all the way man.

Second, how much RAM can your rig take? I just got two 1g Memory cards, they put out 954mb of RAM after my graphics card takes some.

Third, Newegg. My two cards that were $135 at my computer store in town, Newegg had them for $55

Your really stupid if u think kingston is better then G.Skill. Kingston is no competion against corsair ocz either.

Your really stupid if u think kingston is better then G.Skill. Kingston is no competion against corsair ocz either.

Ummm... duh. G.Skill is better then Kingston if you have the money. Kingstons are cheep and trustworthy cards. If I had an extra 5 grand sitting around and I wanted to build a freaking awesome gaming comp, I would get G.Skill or something like that. But he said he wants to spend 100 tops.

Corsair (XMS2 series is the best)

Kingston (HyperX = WIN)

G.Skill - Can't attest for them, but I've heard their alright.

If you could tell me what type of motherboard you have I could easily help you find memory. I've built plenty of computers.

Guest some fag

I suggest some OCZ DDR2... You can get 2 gigs for 75 bucks. Check NewEgg... With a lifetime warranty, you won't be disappointed.