Sign in to follow this  
Trelvick

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (New Race Suggestion)

Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong space.

Welcome the wasteland, a desert where no man survives.....well no man except for you. For you sir have a particular quality that makes you a survival expert. This is the race that determines how S.P.E.C.I.A.L. you really are.

Race description: Basically it`s a scavenger/booster race that works around the 7 different traits that you put into your character at the beginning of fallout games. I originally was joking about this and we started a discussion on it for the server. Now i don't really know what level it would be but it might be better for people with a little experience with war mod (so maybe 1000 +).

Strength: Packing your bags? Punching dogs? You need this skill. We think this would be carry capacity on say ammo that you scavenge across the area, maybe even melee damage

Perception: How good are you at spotting that particular object? (this ones open to suggest but perhaps we look at a scope/ better indication of ammo perhaps? Maybe better at seeing invisible races?)

Endurance: HP galore!

Charisma: This ones a little tricky as it is more a social skill so suggestions are really welcome. Maybe an ability to blind from sheer beauty?

Intelligence: How smart are you in a situation? Maybe an awareness on judging  people around you. Maybe more Tome exp? Hell maybe even more exp for the rest of the race. 

Agility: Run like the wind! Okay boost to speed is definitely fitting, though maybe even a boost to low gravity?

Luck: Are you feelin lucky...punk? So this is one towards the scavenge and possibly having a chance of finding useful ammo or grenades lying about. Again open to suggestion as everything here is.

So yea, give some feedback and suggestions on it because we honestly thought it would be an interesting race to have on the server.

Fallout 3 (which in my *personal* opinion is the best fallout) has a S.P.E.C.I.A.L level cap of 20. For the sake of this post i'm going to refer to Fallout 3's SPECIAL system.

let's say you implemented that into war3. (which would be really unique)

all perks start out with 5 in the game, which you could take away from to add to other perks, not something I see happening in war3 but i'm no engineer so let's just say they start at 0 and to make up for the 35 points lost you could add 10 to the level cap.

Strength = Melee Damage and Carry Capacity. We could swap out carry capacity for natural HP (100 at 1 point, 125 at 2. and if maxed out 225) (forgive my math if i fucked up)
Perception = Explosives, Lockpick, and energy weapons. Well, added damage to explosives such as grenades and incendiaries, there is no lock picking or energy weapons so instead replace those with evasion. C:
Endurance = Hit points, Poison, Radiation Resistance. Easy, replace all that with damage resistance, and chance of immunity to abilities and/or ultimates (could be seen as op, perhaps high skill level for immunity)
Charisma = Speech and Barter skills, replace those with XP gain. i'm not quite too sure about what else to add onto this one i'm just a gmod so c;
Intelligence = Medicine, Repair, and Science. Or Lifesteal/ Regen. 
Agility = Action Points (for VATS) and small guns and sneak skills, maybe replace with slight invisibility per level c:.
Luck = All skills and critical chance! CRITS!.
in all honesty.

i don't see this becoming a thing cause of the vastness of it, but it's a cool idea and something I had to comment on.

war never changes.

2 hours ago, DMODW said:

Fallout 3 (which in my *personal* opinion is the best fallout) has a S.P.E.C.I.A.L level cap of 20. For the sake of this post i'm going to refer to Fallout 3's SPECIAL system.

let's say you implemented that into war3. (which would be really unique)

all perks start out with 5 in the game, which you could take away from to add to other perks, not something I see happening in war3 but i'm no engineer so let's just say they start at 0 and to make up for the 35 points lost you could add 10 to the level cap.

Strength = Melee Damage and Carry Capacity. We could swap out carry capacity for natural HP (100 at 1 point, 125 at 2. and if maxed out 225) (forgive my math if i fucked up)
Perception = Explosives, Lockpick, and energy weapons. Well, added damage to explosives such as grenades and incendiaries, there is no lock picking or energy weapons so instead replace those with evasion. C:
Endurance = Hit points, Poison, Radiation Resistance. Easy, replace all that with damage resistance, and chance of immunity to abilities and/or ultimates (could be seen as op, perhaps high skill level for immunity)
Charisma = Speech and Barter skills, replace those with XP gain. i'm not quite too sure about what else to add onto this one i'm just a gmod so c;
Agility = Action Points (for VATS) and small guns and sneak skills, maybe replace with slight invisibility per level c:.
in all honesty.

i don't see this becoming a thing cause of the vastness of it, but it's a cool idea and something I had to comment on.

war never changes.

all those things are pretty doable, just balancing is the thing

Strength - Fine

Perception - Replace evasion with % chance extra damage

Endurance - Fine

Charisma - People believe what you tell them, banish/confuse on hit

Intelligence - Money steal/EXP increase/Something else(kind of stumped on this one)

Agility - Evasion/invis

Luck - CRITS

IMO better for each skill.

I would say for intelligence it could be something like a chance of going back to where you were / spawn with a small chance like 25%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk