Sign in to follow this  
GossamerFox

Minigames server slots

Recently with the loss of Marine as MG advisor, I'm unsure of whom to speak to about this.

It seems recently that the MG population has been higher than normal and 20 slots is just not enough to accommodate the demand. The max server slots used to be 30 and almost never got filled up unless it was early evening on weekends, even then rarely. However, just recently the server player limit has been dropped to 20 slots. This has resulted in decent amounts of people unable to connect because all the slots are full. 

Although, it is possible that due to the recent increase in server population that 30 slots may be appropriate, particularly on the weekends. Plus the chat spam of "X has been dropped due to slot reservation"  gets old fairly quickly.

TL;DR Minigames needs more than 20 server slots to accommodate early evening population, particularly on weekends.

8 minutes ago, ples said:

I agree but we should wait and see if the population stays at this rate, I haven't seen full slots on weekdays yet.

It's almost full right now on a Wednesday night my dude :^)

16 minutes ago, GossamerFox said:

It's almost full right now on a Wednesday night my dude :^)

Yeah I'm playing right now :P just saying that we may want to see if this kind of population holds :)

@Moose I've requested this before when the server pop came back up and the response I got was We will add it back but it doesn't seem like MG is populated. /: 

Well then moose should get on that because in the evening it's full.

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk