Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wave

sG Conspiracy

So as of recent the top ranking members of this community (JCS) have decided upon themselves to remove the top memers from the community. 

Lets take a look at the people forced to step down with no prior warnings and where they are now.

Marine Putin

ZdJe93B.gif

Bite

ropKUJ6.gif

Wave

b89.jpg

But let's not forget those great memer's that sG drove out. 

Travesty

bmuHoNF.gif

Driz (The ninja memer)

EFG.gif

Now many of you may be asking, why has sG gone through so much trouble to remove all of us? Well. You're about to see why.

photo-11655.jpg<- THIS MAN RIGHT HERE

"But why Wave? Eddy has done nothing wrong! Most of the staff got removed due to inactivity or stepped down on there own!"

WRONG!

I have here evidence of Eddy's fuckary, and it will not go unnoticed by the general public. 

EXHIBIT A : THE HIPPOCRATIC DICTATOR HIMSELF

Ks0A4VU.png

Let's take a closer look at the self proclaimed "Memelord of JCS" himself 

A - He calls himself the Memelord of JCS, but not once have a seen a single meme out of this man's account. 

B - In the Carl Sagan Thread where Carl say's he is now a JCS, Eddy posts saying "my body is ready". However, this is not in regards to Carl, but to Eddy himself, for he is about to destroy sG from the inside out.

EXHIBIT B: THOSE IN DANGER

S7zsZr4.png

After successfully getting rid of every memer in sG's staff, there are still some in danger of Eddy's rampage.

A- Fail Klark (AKA Fontain) is the Content Quality Control head in JCS, however he let the meme's go unchecked for far too long and is now in danger of being removed from staff

B- Centran (Codename "Spank me harder daddy") The last line of defense against the sweeping tide of Eddy's tide of "me'me's" and is the most critical member of JCS to ward off Eddy's overtaking of Syndicate Gamers.

In conclusion, it is now aware to me that Eddy, the boy you know and love, is actually......

A MEME!

I believe that even he is unaware of this fact and have brought with me further evidence to support my claim.

After image searching Eddy's profile picture with the word "cunt" into the bing search bar, I came to the shocking revalation that Eddy is no more than that of a meme.

EXHIBIT C - THE PINTEREST CUNT

kYvuJKX.png

This undeniable evidence proves that Eddy is not who we think he is, he is nothing more than a pinterest articile spammed onto the pages of google, who somehow made his way into sG right under our noses.

He goes under the aliases " Straight and Edgy Bowl Cut | hahaha." and "h a i r on pinterest"

However folks, we are still not at the end of the rabbit hole.

I've just recieved shocking news from our boy's in china, and they have uncovered the full picture of what it means to be "Eddy"

Now this may be the most gruesome thing you have seen yet ladies and gentlemen, but we have to press forward.

Jy7HUo2.png

AND HERE HE IS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MAN, THE MEME. ED EDD' AND EDDY IN ALL HIS GLORY.

But as I showed in my surf event, it was actually confirmed that Eddy looked like this!

HCIt9Si.jpg

In response to this, Eddy himself removed all pictures from appearing on the front page, and just made it text based, he did not want the public to know what he actually looked like.

SO WHICH IS THE REAL EDDY?! IS THERE EVEN AN EDDY AT ALL? OR IS HE JUST 2007 MEME'S FROM THE PAST? AS OF NOW....there is no way of knowing...

We have to warn those in danger before it's too late, we have to stand up to the Bowl before he "cuts" anyone else from staff.

Thank you, and god speed you beautiful bastards.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

5 minutes ago, Eddy said:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

decided to do some further investigation and i've noticed his real name isn't even eddy.. you're gonna wanna take a look at this.

15384463_1179023422179244_86230608149841

1 hour ago, Wave said:

EXHIBIT A : THE HIPPOCRATIC DICTATOR HIMSELF

Huh.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Hippocratic

This just got deeper.  Are you saying that Eddy is actually going into medicine too?  Maybe him and klark are running some sort of black market organ scheme.  Eddy could be using the funds to increase the production value of his Youtube videos (See below), and klark could be using it to pay for his wedding...

1 hour ago, Eddy said:

I think you just had a stroke... Might want to get that checked out ASAP

And @Wave, whatever you were on when you wrote that up, please, pass it this way.

3 hours ago, Eddy said:

What this text made me think of

2 hours ago, Junzou said:

This just got deeper.  Are you saying that Eddy is actually going into medicine too?  Maybe him and klark are running some sort of black market organ scheme.

wait? crap... is that what happened to drunkula? 

Everyone is forgetting the mastermind behind this video is still on staff!

We're just tristans puppets, he's the true master mind!

6 minutes ago, Eddy said:

Who's the albino?

5 hours ago, Eddy said:

Stop trying to divert attention from the real issue here you dip.

5 hours ago, Eddy said:

13 minutes ago, Wave said:

Stop trying to divert attention from the real issue here you dip.

we're on to your games 

freddy