Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sdr!

The last of us 2 hype?

game is so hype sG has TWO threads about it.

can't wait for it

Really we do? Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho. lee. shit. I played the living fuck out of the first one and shit myself every time one of the clickers got Joel / Ellie

How old do you guys think Joel is in TLOU2? He was probably later 40s in the first one... and Ellie was 16? Now she looks to be early - mid 20s so Joel is fucking ancient now. 

I loved the first one and absolutely would pick this up the day it comes out, but I refuse to buy a console just for a few games when I have a perfectly good pc. I would fucking kill for Uncharted 4 though. 

Ho. lee. shit. I played the living fuck out of the first one and shit myself every time one of the clickers got Joel / Ellie

How old do you guys think Joel is in TLOU2? He was probably later 40s in the first one... and Ellie was 16? Now she looks to be early - mid 20s so Joel is fucking ancient now. 

Agreed I'd guess late 40s and mid 20s too, Hope we see more zombie types since they evolve over time.

8 hours ago, Corall! said:

Agreed I'd guess late 40s and mid 20s too, Hope we see more zombie types since they evolve over time.

Oh shit youre right. We already had those bloater-esque type infected that had been infected for years... Either there's gonna be a fuckton more of them or new zombie types. Also if joel dies im gonna rq

Ellie is 19 in this game. It was already said the game takes place 7 years later. Joel won't be that old.

1 hour ago, Detective Nom Noms said:

Ellie is 19 in this game. It was already said the game takes place 7 years later. Joel won't be that old.

But that means Ellie was 12 in the first one?! Wtf she did NOT seem that young

19 minutes ago, GossamerFox said:

But that means Ellie was 12 in the first one?! Wtf she did NOT seem that young

She was about 13 I believe and turned 14 I think during a time break in the original game. Shes probably closer to 20. Could be 6 and a half years after.

Also I'm pretty sure I can guess what the trailer is depicting. Last we saw of Ellie and Joel was them returning to his brothers town after Joel *spoiler* killed a ton of fireflies and lied to ellie. My guess is the fireflies just before this trailer found the town and massacred it as revenge for what Joel did. You see their symbol in the trailer. Ellie wants revenge on the fireflies for what she thinks was an unwarranted attack and the twist in this game is her learning what Joel did.

9 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

She was about 13 I believe and turned 14 I think during a time break in the original game. Shes probably closer to 20. Could be 6 and a half years after.

Already posted a link to story details from the panel on the game that said her age and how many years it takes place after the first.

Naughty Dog just needs to give a release date.  Hopefully its by 2017 because I don't think I can wait till 2018.

17 minutes ago, Couls said:

Naughty Dog just needs to give a release date.  Hopefully its by 2017 because I don't think I can wait till 2018.

I dont think theres any way this comes out in 2017, might not even come out in 2018.

57 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Also I'm pretty sure I can guess what the trailer is depicting. Last we saw of Ellie and Joel was them returning to his brothers town after Joel *spoiler* killed a ton of fireflies and lied to ellie. My guess is the fireflies just before this trailer found the town and massacred it as revenge for what Joel did. You see their symbol in the trailer. Ellie wants revenge on the fireflies for what she thinks was an unwarranted attack and the twist in this game is her learning what Joel did.

Ellie already knew what Joel did, or at least suspected it, based on the ending of the first game. 

1 hour ago, Detective Nom Noms said:

Already posted a link to story details from the panel on the game that said her age and how many years it takes place after the first.

I'm aware but what I'm saying is they could say 7 but mean 6 and a half etc. Didn't see the age thing except for her being 19. 

57 minutes ago, Duex said:

Ellie already knew what Joel did, or at least suspected it, based on the ending of the first game. 

She suspected it but didn't know the details.

Oh shit youre right. We already had those bloater-esque type infected that had been infected for years... Either there's gonna be a fuckton more of them or new zombie types. Also if joel dies im gonna rq

I also wonder if anything biologically is happening to Ellie, she is immune but still she carries a strand of the virus. Aside from the normal things that would let her breath in the spores and not get infected, wonder if anything cool comes from her.

1 hour ago, Corall! said:

I also wonder if anything biologically is happening to Ellie, she is immune but still she carries a strand of the virus. Aside from the normal things that would let her breath in the spores and not get infected, wonder if anything cool comes from her.

She probably can't have children... rip

last of us was fucking amazing, and I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS SEQUEL I FUCKING CRIED TEARS OF JOY WATCHING THAT TRAILER LAST OF US WAS FUCKING AMAZING, and i hope Joel isnt dead a lot of people are theorizing that Joel is dead or that  he is a hallucination of Ellie's mind and I so hope that Joel isnt dead if he is Ill lose my shit

22 hours ago, Corall! said:

More zombie types would make that game interesting, like maybe the bloaters evolved into something more horrific or they just grow more, considering they are like plants right?

@Chewy you've heard about this right?

48 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@Zerosz Yes I have and I am hyped for it but I don't think I'll get plat trophy for this one like I did the first one.

I still have yet to get a Plat trophy for The Last of Us, Grounded mode is harder than I thought.... or I'm just a total fucking noob but I'm still trying