Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiLLeR

jail_buyukisyan_minecraft

So it's been a while since i've checked on gamebanana for jailbreak maps and found some cool ones. Most of the ones i found either did not have enough games or just wouldn't work on our server. Then I came across this map and checked it out. I downloaded the map to make sure it was a nice map that would fit the amount of players we have on our server and I think it'd make a great addition. Many of our jailbreak players like the minecraft maps (minecraft and dojo) so that is a plus too. The map is called jail_buyukisyan_minecraft as stated in the title of this thread. This is a medium-large size map with a ton of games.

Link to the map on gamebanana: http://gamebanana.com/maps/191637

Here is the list of games: 

• Talent
  • Club
  • Court
  • Lastrequest(LR)
  • Pool
  • Kz
  • Rope Jump
  • True/False
  • Aim
  • A game called uzunesek (Translate says leapfrogging but it's not the same?)
  • Deathblock/deathcrate
  • Crazy Asian Driver Game
  • Boxing
  • Football/Soccer
  • Parkour

I would really like to see this map on the server if possible, hopefully it doesnt have issues with crashing. 

downloaded and checked it out,

CONS-

-cell button is in armory and toggleable,

-vent in cell is obvious and permanently open, but requires a kz jump to continue into the vent further

-many map games suit other servers better.

-doors are annoying and map isn't optimized that well.

-medic only in armory

PROS-

+Map is really well made

+Games really fit into the theme of minecraft

SUMMARY-

Although i have more CONS than PROS, i did like the map.  With that said the vent is the only problem with this map i can see, because +50% T's could hide in the 2ft space inside the vent and CT's cannot look into it or go in without seeing T's enter, the T's could then wait until the CT's move out so they can leave the vent back into Cells and then to armory.  This vent is designed for a server that can close the cell doors after orders out of cell, or enter the vent to kill the T's inside.