Sign in to follow this  
waylon331

Predator/Velociraptor mod

Back in Condition zero there were two mods that really stuck out to me other than superhero and pokemod. That was the "Predator simulation mod" and the "Velociraptor mod".

In the Predator mod there was one predator vs. around 5-8 people, and the predator had camoflauge/mines/plasma caster/combi stick/infared vision etc.

The Velociraptor mod is where you had a group of velociraptors (people) hunting and killing a group of 5-10 people. I am pretty sure the Velociraptor could get stronger or essentially "grow".

51 minutes ago, waylon331 said:

Back in Condition zero there were two mods that really stuck out to me other than superhero and pokemod. That was the "Predator simulation mod" and the "Velociraptor mod".

In the Predator mod there was one predator vs. around 5-8 people, and the predator had camoflauge/mines/plasma caster/combi stick/infared vision etc.

The Velociraptor mod is where you had a group of velociraptors (people) hunting and killing a group of 5-10 people. I am pretty sure the Velociraptor could get stronger or essentially "grow".

Right? Is this a mod on CSGO?

3 hours ago, Rayne said:

Right? Is this a mod on CSGO?

From as far as I know there isn't any. If we did want to include those in our servers then we have to recreate the mod(s) from scratch. I've heard about the Predator mod before and played it a few times, it wouldn't be bad to see this again, but like I said before have to recreate it from scratch.

2 minutes ago, Banana Joe said:

From as far as I know there isn't any. If we did want to include those in our servers then we have to recreate the mod(s) from scratch. I've heard about the Predator mod before and played it a few times, it wouldn't be bad to see this again, but like I said before have to recreate it from scratch.

The Predator mod sounds like it could be fun, but the velicorapter mod just sounds like a less exciting ZE.

4 minutes ago, Rayne said:

The Predator mod sounds like it could be fun, but the velicorapter mod just sounds like a less exciting ZE.

From it sounds like from the Velicoraptor mod, it does appear to look like that. But the Predator mod, takes some skill and team work, it was pretty fun when I played it but damn that was long ago

Edited by Banana Joe