Sign in to follow this  
Tacky

*CS:GO Update* Gloves?!

CS:GO recently added gloves. 

What I think.  Valve realizes some people already have skins for every gun and a knife and won't spend any money.  Some people have a knife so don't need to buy/open more. Now that there are gloves you can waist money for a Knife and gloves.

What do you Guys think about the update?

It's all about the money to Valve, they don't give two shits about fixing the game. Maybe a real update here and there but mostly it's about skins. Since the game is now revolved around skins, they have to make more money than they certainly are, so yes The Glove Update was born.

Here I was dreaming that the next Counter-Strike would be more like Source and be more open to the community but that will never happen with the cash cow that is CS:GO, they profit too much to make everything open like it was in Source.

Tbh, what people dont understand is that I am pretty sure they have different teams/people that work with different things inside the game. So one team is focusing on skins and one on fixing the game for example, atleast this is the most logical thing to do.

You got to remember value is a business, which means they probably want to earn as much money as possible (Like every other business). If releasing the gloves will gain more money than fixing the game they will probably choose the first alternative. Adding skins are far more easier than fixing the game aswell, which means it does not cost them as much money/time.

No matter what valve does ppl will dislike it, ppl do not like change. Basically every update ppl have been complaining, If you dont want the gloves dont buy them instead of stop bitching about it.

1 hour ago, Tacky said:

Some people have a knife so don't need to buy/open more. Now that there are gloves you can waist money for a Knife and gloves.

If skins and knifes were just a waste people wouldnt buy them, yes its just an item inside a game, but you still want to have it for some reason which means its not a waste. Just because they added gloves doesnt mean you HAVE to get them, thats honestly stupid if you so against it and still buy them.

But this is just my opinion... 

Edited by Hawk

My issue with the Glove Case is the fact that the "Gold weapon" is the Glove itself. I assumed when I heard about the case that it would be purely gloves similar to sticker capsules. It was a little disappointing to find out otherwise. Yet overall, the idea of adding gloves wouldn't hurt anyone (not saying Value wont make money) and may provide some new innovative combinations between knives and gloves. Any thoughts?

Honestly they just want another way to get money. I mean some of these gloves have cool designs. I thought at first it was a full case of gloves with blues, purples , pinks, and reds but nah the gloves replaced the knives which is dumb imo

19 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Honestly they just want another way to GET MONEY.

If you want to get money you should not be opening cases in csgo.

Statistically you can not earn money by opening cases. Its rigged so valve will earn money from it, I hope you know that?

9 minutes ago, Hawk said:

If you want to get money you should not be opening cases in csgo.

Statistically you can not earn money by opening cases. Its rigged so valve will earn money from it, I hope you know that?

I havent really opened cases ever cept once

13 hours ago, shrek it up said:

Valve should start listening to the community about ideas I mean come on the gloves are stupid :(

Glove skins are the community's idea...