Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Attention All Clan Members

Guest Phoenix2

Dear Community,

I am more than aware that several of you have a problem with how I run things; the biggest issue some of you have right now is the state of the Warcraft Source server. I have been mulling over this for some time... While I recognize that many want a new server, I needed to be certain that it is the host that is a problem, not the coding itself. Last night, before any of this started, I came to a decision and purchased a new dedicated WCS server. We will start at 24 slots, but if it proves to be stable after a couple of weeks the number of slots will likely increase. Here are the stats for the server:

Dual CPU Intel (Harpertown) 5430, 8Cores x 2.66ghz, 2 x 12mb cache.

4GB DDR2 Ram

Windows

We will be relocating shortly. I was going to keep this a surprise, and let you guys know after everything had been transferred over, but this turn of events has kind of forced my hand. I do listen to you guys, but sometimes there's a lot more than just buying a new server and transferring things over. I've got a lot of things currently on my plate, and now it's time for the WCS server to take center-stage.

TimeToDie and Mental808, you are welcome back to your old positions, and appreciate your commitment to the clan... You were so determined to see change that you left a clan that you had invested so much time in in order to make a statement to me. Thank-you, and I and the rest of the leadership would like you to please reconsider leaving us.

I hope that this addresses some questions or concerns I know you have with me, and open you all to post your thoughts on this turn of events here. Thank-you all for your patience in dealing with this matter.

Phoenix2

President, Undead Vengeance

Guest Fohacidal

Im loving this post

Ok, WCS gets some love. Let's see how it goes. Keep it populated, keep it happy and all will be well.

I would love to put my tags back on and join. This isn't just the vodka talking (it was my buddy's 21st tonight). I'm glad you have at least addressed us and let us know what your thoughts are. This is all I ask . . . is to be spoken to as someone you respect . . because we have respected your leadership.

Its not that we wanted to force you into doing this . . . it was just something that we needed to do. As you see it . . we are that dedicated to the survival of this server. I know the time and effort Fox has put into the server . . . everyone who plays it keeps playing it because its fun . . its active . . . and its a community in itself. I write this . . . very very very drunk; but with that in mind. I would like to apologize for how I've somewhat smeared you on the forums Phoenix2. . . truely this is a step in the right direction.

Guest Fohacidal
I would love to put my tags back on and join. This isn't just the vodka talking (it was my buddy's 21st tonight). I'm glad you have at least addressed us and let us know what your thoughts are. This is all I ask . . . is to be spoken to as someone you respect . . because we have respected your leadership.

Its not that we wanted to force you into doing this . . . it was just something that we needed to do. As you see it . . we are that dedicated to the survival of this server. I know the time and effort Fox has put into the server . . . everyone who plays it keeps playing it because its fun . . its active . . . and its a community in itself. I write this . . . very very very drunk; but with that in mind. I would like to apologize for how I've somewhat smeared you on the forums Phoenix2. . . truely this is a step in the right direction.

Kudos on typing so well while drunk

Damn, I recently found out I wasn't going to have internets till late august and this happenes,

Well Thanks p2, I really appriciate this, I really pushed hard for this(mental and d&g pushed harder apparently without me) and the power of a well written bitch has won over the power of that crappy old host

No, you have it all wrong, it's EVAR.

Fucking EncyclopediaDramatica, it's got me 'goin with the memes again.

UV Should be in encyclopediadramatica!

Good shit P2! I would like to thank you for the mature way you went about handling this. And I also would like to thank you for your warm welcome back (which I will totally accept) and for hearing the cries of the WCS community. I just wish you would have addressed this issue sooner, I know now you wanted to surprise us, but when you didn’t even comment on any of the outcry threads, I just felt like it was a lost cause. But I do apologize for any of the nasty comments I said, my back was just pushed up against the wall, I had to try and fight my way out somehow. I would also like to thank everyone that left me some heartfelt comments on my leaving thread, I didn’t know this many people cared if I stayed or not, you guys are the shit!

P.S. Glad to see Mentals staying too! ;P