Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Vojislav Seselj

More TTT Items, Please?

Hello, to every this may concern!:

I was wondering if it was at all possible to have just a slight more of variety among the items that should additionally be included in the TTT server. I would actually like to bring back (or add) the Jihad Bomb or the Poltergeist (prop launcher) on this server. Was it there before and was effaced off prior, or what happened? Do some of the aforementioned TRAITOR items actually get constantly abused? I would like to see if anyone else concurs with this as well. Thank you!

(Just a note: I am pretty sure this subject and thread was brought up before, so I apologize if I indirectly bumped a dead thread from a long time ago)

And whilst we are at it, is it possible to actually include map-voting at the end of the server time or allotted rounds?

Zach wants to keep the TTT servers exactly what they're titled, vanilla (meaning there are no extra addons or anything that wasn't put in by the developer).  We have always had the poltergeist though.

edit: map voting isn't really necessary since we only have like 5 maps on rotation

Edited by Avenger

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

edit: map voting isn't really necessary since we only have like 5 maps on rotation

If we had map voting, we'd only ever play 67th and Minecraft City.

I once made a TTT MC Custom suggestions thread back before the move to Chicago happened and we replaced it with Central. Zach never even looked at it, I don't think.