Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGaminTaco

Far cry 3 bloody dragon

Want some free game? Well i can offer you something.                                                                                     sumthing,giv,lunch,sum,idk 

Go here : https://uplay.ubi.com/                                                                                                                   Fixed.                    

After that download the app.

Then you launch it and click ubi 30 and you click claim far cry 3 : bloody dragon

I don't know  for you but it looks nice and fun..

And of course next month you can get their next game for free what they decide to give

Here are some pictures of it:

Image result for far cry 3 blood dragon

Not 100% on why he's receiving downreps. It's just a promotion Ubisoft is doing for their 30th anniversary. You have the opportunity to redeem a specific game code every month, and you get to keep that game forever. Sure, many of the games are older but FC3: Bloody Dragon was a solid release, I heard.

Not sure if it's a stand-alone though. I assume it is because it really wouldn't make sense to offer a game-dependent DLC that only select members would be able to redeem.

49 minutes ago, Sith said:

Not 100% on why he's receiving downreps.

This is why

6 hours ago, TheGaminTaco said:

Wunt sum free game? Well i can giv u sumtin.

After that you lunch it

Here r sum pictures of it

i mean.. i did it with purpose i know the right way is to type something etc,but as rainsurge said i might not spell everything right because all i learned was from my school 

10 hours ago, Duex said:

This is why

You down repped him because his English isn't perfect? I'd be down repping 99% of posts on this board if that were the case... don't be such a dink.

Do we know if this is a stand alone game? If so I'll definitely give this a go, thank you for sharing!

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a 2013 comedic first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is a stand-alone expansion to the 2012 video game Far Cry 3 and the eighth overall installment in the Far Cry franchise.

Seems like it is a stand alone, will definitely be downloading this tonight. Thanks Taco.

22 hours ago, Duex said:

This is why

Yeah, let's bash on the dude trying to get you a free game, you twat.