Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drunkula

ghoul performed oral sex on a jcs in order to obtain a copy of our war3 source code so that he could start his own community

lol that is not even what happened, me and Mitch we best friends and hung out all the time. he had the wcs files on a drop box and was giving them out like candy when the server was down for over 3 months. " o np ghoul its not like your the only one i gave them to lol" -Mitch

As for poaching, the server had been down for months already with no sigh of coming back (which it never did) so i was trying to save a little piece of something that i had put hundreds if not thousands of hours into, And was already severely punished for it.

so how about you try and post fact not just bullshit you hear?

42 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

so how about you try and post fact not just bullshit you hear?

welcome to the forums

ahead : bullshit 101

42 minutes ago, drunkula said:

don't be ashamed.  alvin said you were pretty good.

how benevolent of you to get your own coder and campaign to take traffic away from sg

lol own coder i think your talking about my brother who i convinced to learn the code to try and help save something i love, traffic lololol are you stupid there was no pop only me siting in a broken server trying to get people to stay in broken wcs1

There is nothing to be ashamed of the fact is alvin and me are friends in RL and after the way he left sG people like you find it funny to make stuff up. so again i say post fact not bull shit please

But good for you for having the balls to post this where i can see it and not TMS so i get to respond for once

1 minute ago, Marine Putin said:

Wait so my question is did you make your own War3 server? @Ghoul

Never got off the ground, i quit working on it and shut it down as soon as sG had theres up in GO.

Okay well, good luck on your app! Hope this doesn't ruin your chances. Honestly, think this is a bs post I hope people don't vote no because of this.

What the heck even is this post seems like a shit talking thread with 0 facts since the server on source broke and no one played it <_<

So I hope this is a joke and people aren't just out to talk shit without facts.. 

6 minutes ago, Marine Putin said:

Okay well, good luck on your app! Hope this doesn't ruin your chances. Honestly, think this is a bs post I hope people don't vote no because of this.

Thank you, To be honest i know after being here for 7+ years that i have burned a ton of bridges and have been more than ass some times. Every no vote I get, I can assure you that I more than deserve it. I do not expect to get in first try after all the things i have done but times change and so can people.

3 minutes ago, Junzou said:

He was a JCS, get the fuck out newfag.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't perform oral sex on another jcs???