Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreeLancer

About me. Recruitment

7 minutes ago, driz said:

i saw your family is from afghanistan, what region, and is your family in a sleeper cell? if so, have you guys been practicing shooting, i mean they moved to gun loving texas and everyone knows Afghans are horrible shots.

is your family allowed to purchase fertilizer?

Huh, didn't know Muslim terrorists had a penchant for buying fertilizer for bombs in the US... I thought that was more the style of ex-military White supremacists.

Why are you assuming they are Muslim, you racist. There are Christians in Afghanistan.

But you can't buy fertilizer there, per NATO. I wonder if that changes if you move to the us, since big brother is always watching

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, driz said:

i saw your family is from afghanistan, what region, and is your family in a sleeper cell? if so, have you guys been practicing shooting, i mean they moved to gun loving texas and everyone knows Afghans are horrible shots.

is your family allowed to purchase fertilizer?

My dad is from Kabul (Capital) and my mom is from Kandahar. No sleeper cell. We dont really practice shooting, my mom hates guns with a passion, because people think we are terrorists and think we are going to shoot them. We moved to Texas because the land was cheap and we got a good house for not that much money. Yes we can purchase fertilizer. 

P.S. We are Muslim, but i myself do not care about religion too much. 

I like Kabul, one of the only nice places I've ever seen there. Kandahar city is still just... Trashed from the Russians, but some of the surrounding areas are nice

How did your parents meet, Kabul and Kandahar aren't very close

It's too bad you guys hate guns, I feel like Texas is there only state in the us where they shoot in the air to celebrate (much like Afghanistan)

Do you eat chicken shawarmas?

Speak pashto?

Have you ever been to Afghanistan?

Do you agree that Texas is the worst state in the us?

Have you ever eaten pork? Bacon is worth hell, and everyone knows Allah can't see America anyway

36 minutes ago, driz said:

I like Kabul, one of the only nice places I've ever seen there. Kandahar city is still just... Trashed from the Russians, but some of the surrounding areas are nice

How did your parents meet, Kabul and Kandahar aren't very close

It's too bad you guys hate guns, I feel like Texas is there only state in the us where they shoot in the air to celebrate (much like Afghanistan)

Do you eat chicken shawarmas?

Speak pashto?

Have you ever been to Afghanistan?

Do you agree that Texas is the worst state in the us?

Have you ever eaten pork? Bacon is worth hell, and everyone knows Allah can't see America anyway

Parents met because both of their fathers actually went to school together, my mothers family moved around a lot. We eat chicken sharwams, and we speak pahsto but i only understand it and cant speak it well :( Havnt been to afghanistan, my parents really want to take me but it isnt safe, we plan to go when it is safe there. Nah Texas isnt the worst  state. Hell yea ive eaten bacon, although if you dont eat it for your whole life, then eat it once it tastes really weird.

Thanks for feedback :) 

P.S. How do you know so much about my culture? Tell me about you!

9 minutes ago, MountainJew said:

Hi, are a squeaker. :)

English pls, and you know my voice. You need to use your mic more btw.

Parents met because both of their fathers actually went to school together, my mothers family moved around a lot. We eat chicken sharwams, and we speak pahsto but i only understand it and cant speak it well  Havnt been to afghanistan, my parents really want to take me but it isnt safe, we plan to go when it is safe there. Nah Texas isnt the worst  state. Hell yea ive eaten bacon, although if you dont eat it for your whole life, then eat it once it tastes really weird.

Thanks for feedback  

P.S. How do you know so much about my culture? Tell me about you!

I spent a lot of time between Kabul and Kandahar. Learned a lot while meeting with sheikhs. I also love chicken shawarmas! The American variations are shit though.

Bacon is the best, you wrap it around any bad food and it becomes good.

In the south most people I knew spoke pashto but up north there was a lot of Farsi. Interesting place.

Welcome to sg, if you do join a sleeper cell, play only CT in CSGO, it'll help throw the feds off.

21 hours ago, driz said:

I spent a lot of time between Kabul and Kandahar. Learned a lot while meeting with sheikhs. I also love chicken shawarmas! The American variations are shit though.

Bacon is the best, you wrap it around any bad food and it becomes good.

In the south most people I knew spoke pashto but up north there was a lot of Farsi. Interesting place.

Welcome to sg, if you do join a sleeper cell, play only CT in CSGO, it'll help throw the feds off.

Wow sounds fun, and yea the american adaptations are pretty bad unless you go to a restaurant where the people that make it are from the middle-east. And both my parents do speak farsi and pashto, but my mom speaks 5 languages: Farsi, Pashto, English, hindi, and Urdu. You sound like a cool guy maybe we can meet on CS servers :)

13 hours ago, CDNDakota said:

Favorite game other than Cs?

Halo Reach. Not only were the campaign and multiplayer amazing but the custom games brought so many new things and gamemodes to the table. I mean you could play such a variety of things in that game that i played it for 4 years consistently.