Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreeLancer

About me. Recruitment

Since i had applied to join sG i decided to make a thread where anyone can ask me what they want and i will answer accordingly. You can ask questions about: me, what i like, where i am from, what i like to do, favorite foods, etc. I look forward to answering your questions! And no im not a squeaker, you can come confirm that with me if you want.

I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...wait no I definitely have. Also you aren't even a recruit yet so...????

You know it would be best if you posted in the right category. Maybe for example Introductions, and that's where we would post related to the topic you're posting, in this case questions about you. 

54 minutes ago, Banana Joe said:
You know it would be best if you posted in the right category. Maybe for example Introductions, and that's where we would post related to the topic you're posting, in this case questions about you. 

Yea... sorry I thought about that, but then I thought to myself "well I'm not introducing myself..."

1 minute ago, FreeLancer said:

Yea... sorry I thought about that, but then I thought to myself "well I'm not introducing myself..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it also doesn't have anything to do with the sG servers. So in this case it would go in the "The Pub" category or "Spam".

13 minutes ago, Zip said:
Why are you mean to Chowder on ZE? >:(

I'm not I've rarely even seen him on ZE, he isn't active on there. He just doesnt like me for some reason.

12 minutes ago, FreeLancer said:

I'm not I've rarely even seen him on ZE, he isn't active on there. He just doesnt like me for some reason.

maybe because you make posts like this.

That would be a logical reason why.

1 hour ago, Smash said:

I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...wait no I definitely have. Also you aren't even a recruit yet so...????

Logical reason to avoid an entire server? Just because he doesnt like me, i mean he can just literally mute me if he wanted.

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

What is your favorite food?

Montou which is and afghan dish kinda like dumplings with meat and other stuff inside, drizzled with many sauces. Favorite American dish probably steak. 

2 hours ago, Chowder said:

can u not

Sure

6 minutes ago, FreeLancer said:

Montou which is and afghan dish kinds like dumplings with meat and other stuff inside, drizzled with many sauces. Favorite American dish probably steak. 

Cool. Sounds pretty delicious. Where are you from?

Why is your user title so ridiculous?

Why are you downvoted 86 times?

Is there something you wish you could change about the way people think of you here at sG?

16 minutes ago, Sean said:

Cool. Sounds pretty delicious. Where are you from?

Why is your user title so ridiculous?

Why are you downvoted 86 times?

Is there something you wish you could change about the way people think of you here at sG?

1. My family is from full Afghan descent my parents moved from there because of the war in agfhanistan and my brothers and i were born here in Texas

2. If you mean the "Radical Domestic Animal" thing then i use it to grab attention and i find it funny in a stupid way.

3. Downrepped, well cause i made a post about rep and for all this down rep, and i used to have a good amount of uprep. Check my profile if you want to see the exact posts.

4. I would like people to actually talk to me in-game and then judge me off of who i really am, people are different online.

Thanks for the feedback :) 

16 hours ago, FreeLancer said:

You can ask questions about: me, what i like, where i am from, what i like to do, favorite foods, etc.

I feel like there is a section when you apply to put general information about yourself? :lul: 

4 hours ago, KiLLeR said:

I feel like there is a section when you apply to put general information about yourself? :lul: 

There is but if people want to know any more they can ask here.

@Bloodhound Favorite Dog breed: Husky

Husky's are beautiful to me, even though they are not good dogs for people in Texas i still would love to have one. 

On 02/11/2016 at 2:28 AM, FreeLancer said:

2. If you mean the "Radical Domestic Animal" thing then i use it to grab attention and i find it funny in a stupid way.

I think he means the ridiculous amount of stars in your title... it's unnecessary and quite insulting on the eyes.

I've got a question.

If you had to get your willy stuck in anything, what would it be and why? (Your answer will decide my vote)

9 hours ago, Rayne said:

I think he means the ridiculous amount of stars in your title... it's unnecessary and quite insulting on the eyes.

I've got a question.

If you had to get your willy stuck in anything, what would it be and why? (Your answer will decide my vote)

I would probably get it stuck in a glory hole. I mean at least i can enjoy my time while im stuck, right?Image result for Glory hole

i saw your family is from afghanistan, what region, and is your family in a sleeper cell? if so, have you guys been practicing shooting, i mean they moved to gun loving texas and everyone knows Afghans are horrible shots.

is your family allowed to purchase fertilizer?