Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

UV Clan Radio

i'd DJ but i would be too noobish and all i have is maybe 100 songs of video game music and another 200 midis of video game music no other music :(

and another reason of me probably not applying is that i don't have the right tools to DJ :P

FFS? I couldn't live without my 11 gigs of music. Also, You can get Sam Broadcast Studio, I posted a link under the Radio forums. We are always looking for DJs. Also, holy signature!

I still have the script. Waiting for one the seniors to put it on the site/forums.

P2!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: 269!!!!

I think we can actually create an entire page for the Radio. If all goes well, I'll rally for it tonight. We can use Fohacidals banner.

The reason why it still isn't on the servers is because we are worrying about stability. One of the things that we thought was contributing to the WCS crashed was the addon that we needed for the servers in order to get a decent radio menu working. We will try and work it in shortly.

I think we can actually create an entire page for the Radio. If all goes well, I'll rally for it tonight. We can use Fohacidals banner.

The reason why it still isn't on the servers is because we are worrying about stability. One of the things that we thought was contributing to the WCS crashed was the addon that we needed for the servers in order to get a decent radio menu working. We will try and work it in shortly.

Sounds good dude! Looking forward to it :P